S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool of her to do so. You are one lucky guy.

That being said, is she into comics and anime stuffs as well? I mean, how'd she know that's the figure you've been missing or you haven't bought/ordered it already?

Yeah she is definitely a keeper. She IS into comics and anime as well as figure collecting. She saw that I was getting into this line and searched out the line itself. Piccolo was the only one she could quickly afford and not bring any attention. If I didn't find the receipt then I probably would have had no clue until he arrived.

To those that spent triple digits on any of these, look at it this way: don't feel bad spending $200 on a highly sought-after figure. Money comes & goes, your bank account will be revitalized in due time & you'll still have your figure :)

That's sorta how I look at it crisis, along with the money I've saved on some deals for action figures. Like on Normal Vegeta, Cell, Frieza and Krillin helping justify my SDCC Gohan.

I've done it before and I'm sure I'll do it again, I think the issue some people have is due to the size of these figures. If I said I paid the same mark up on a 12" action figure or PF, then most wouldn't really blink an eye in this hobby and no matter what anyone who isn't in this hobby thinks you're nuts right off the bat. :lol

I know that SS3 Goku, SS Vegeta and Trunks are going to cost me, it's whether I want to pay now or later. I think I'm done for now backtracking but I'm sure after 17 comes out in October I'll be back on a spending spree on these guys.

I've done it before and I'm sure I'll do it again, I think the issue some people have is due to the size of these figures. If I said I paid the same mark up on a 12" action figure or PF, then most wouldn't really blink an eye in this hobby and no matter what anyone who isn't in this hobby thinks you're nuts right off the bat. :lol

I know that SS3 Goku, SS Vegeta and Trunks are going to cost me, it's whether I want to pay now or later. I think I'm done for now backtracking but I'm sure after 17 comes out in October I'll be back on a spending spree on these guys.

Good luck, Im holding off buying 18 as well, since Im waiting for 17 to hit retail and ship em together as they'll look better together.

Still havent found the right price for SDCC Vegeta. Is it gonna hit amazon or judging by the time frame, hes not gonna be offered on Amazon?

Good luck, Im holding off buying 18 as well, since Im waiting for 17 to hit retail and ship em together as they'll look better together.

Still havent found the right price for SDCC Vegeta. Is it gonna hit amazon or judging by the time frame, hes not gonna be offered on Amazon?

Not too sure if Amazon will have it, considering they skipped Piccolo last year.

Just got Android 18 in... somehow Amazon does free delivery on Sundays now... awesome and surprising. Anyway, she is pretty great... hands are so damn tiny lol, like Gohan's. Just did a basic pose for now, but look forward to doing some more dynamic poses later in the week. Plan is to have her breaking Vegeta's arm.

Here's my "classic outfit" Goku, just have to paint the boot lining yellow

securedownload2.jpg

I have swapped the belts, not difficult at all; the waist is built to just pop off with pressure, you actually have to do so with some skirted figures since they have plastic in between.

Nice custom btw crisis! Was planning on doing that too but I cant justify buying another Goku and Krillin to do it, along with the jacksdo ssj3 head for the kanji :lol

Love the pic crisis! Looks great and the pose is perfect. Regular Goku is such a fun figure.

If anyone has an extra datong vegeta with trunks head, or just the trunks head, I would love to buy it from you!

I'll check out LCMtoy. There was a listing for the body with head, but not the crossed arms, which I'd like, on ebay for $50, which I'd prefer not to sped at the moment. But I think they are all gone.

Edit: looks like LCMtoy has the head with arms for $22. Not too bad. Thanks Big D!

Lol, when the bootlegs go out of production we'll get inflated bootleg prices and bootlegs of bootlegs. Bootlegception.

Eventually people will invest in a legit ssj vegeta like real estate and the lowest quality bootleg of ssj vegeta is a yamcha figure.

haha. Truth.

I bought the head with crossed arms. Will need another body for it though. Ideally will buy a legit SS Vegeta and use my datong for the trunks head. Don't particularly want to buy a 2nd datong.

Ideally we'd get a rerelease and I'd not need buy any.

Or a proper boottip release. Lol let's call it a boottip vegeta, instead of a bootleg vegeta.:lol

Let's march in the streets with signs saying 'We want boot tips, not bootlegs!"

And "God hates web exclusives!"

The datong bootlegs are starting to increase a little actually, with the Trunks head, crossed arms and base Vegeta being around $70 instead of $50. Geez, that's crazy.

Back