S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Batmanisaninja I agree with you, that would be awesome! Nice find!

@Anti-Wave Man I agree with that last part! But maybe it's different in one of the alternate universes, Beerus mentioned!

I don't remember who asked for it, but I believe someone here suggested a Dragon Radar for Tamashii to make. Here's a SDCC exclusive Radar from Blue Fin:

Bandai-Shokugan-Dragon-Balls-and-Radar-Set-592x577.jpg

Bandai Shokugan Dragon Balls and Radar Set
From creators of last year’s SDCC scouters comes a special Dragon Ball and Dragon Radar set. All 7 Dragon Balls are faithfully replicated with their individual star patterns, with a twist: They are super bouncy balls! Included Dragon Radar features lights and sounds straight from the anime!
Price: $44.99

@Batmanisaninja I agree with you, that would be awesome! Nice find!

@Anti-Wave Man I agree with that last part! But maybe it's different in one of the alternate universes, Beerus mentioned!

I don't remember who asked for it, but I believe someone here suggested a Dragon Radar for Tamashii to make. Here's a SDCC exclusive Radar from Blue Fin:

View attachment 120734

Bandai Shokugan Dragon Balls and Radar Set
From creators of last year’s SDCC scouters comes a special Dragon Ball and Dragon Radar set. All 7 Dragon Balls are faithfully replicated with their individual star patterns, with a twist: They are super bouncy balls! Included Dragon Radar features lights and sounds straight from the anime!
Price: $44.99

Never was interested in props so I'll probably pass on that.

Yup, it's official, the Ginyu Force is the group they need to work on now, start with them after android 16. Forget Kid Buu for now, throw the Ginyu Force out with a Nappa, Tien, Chiaotzu Puar combo, and Yamacha in between the Ginyu force. Oh man I hope they do all of them.

Great custom. Recoome should be a challenge tho, given his size. If you pull that off then you should be working at Tamashii.

Oh man a Jiece and Burter would be great, to have Goku be all "Goku time" with :lol

Recoome is probably around Nappa and Broly's height right? I know he is still taller than Goku, but regardless, excellent Jeice custom

Might have to wait till Android 16 is released to attempt Recoome. They have the size and similar facial structure and hair.

I'm slowly starting to yearn for a non ssj gohan tbh. Don't care at all at what age, just a non ssj, non cell games gohan. Think I'm gonna add that to my top five, together with Saiyan/Android hybrid Tien, Nappa, Long Haired Trunks and Saiyan saga Goku.

Wolvie, if you have any room for taking question notes, could you perhaps try to ask them if we'll ever see anything like battle damaged characters? Or are they all going to be sort of first appearance pristine clothed editions? That and option packages are the two things I REALLY wanna know.

Honestly battle damaged is probably something the Zero line might do sincE SSJ Goku is Battle Damaged, unless we see it in the form of SDCC exclusives like DC Direct did with the Battle Damaged Batman from Arkham Asylum. It could work with re-using the same mold

Gohan is the only one of the Saiyans who doesn't have a normal form in the Figuarts line actually so I wanna see it too. Maybe Saiyan/Namek Saga Gohan, with the Piccolo-like uniform that has a mane. We could get the bowl cut look or long hair.

Back