S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea. Tamashii posted a pic of the box art for OG Vegeta and Black Ranger

Bss3PFMCEAAwfSF.jpg

I kind of like how they changed up Vegeta's box despite being a simple repaint
vegeta is amazing !!!!!!!!!

100 years from now, all our collections we spent so much money on will be reduced to dust.. back to the earth from whence they came. So enjoy it now because now is all we have

I'm just thinking of the monetary value. In a few years the asking price for that thing is gonna go through the roof, mark my words!

I wondered about that too. Might be able to use Vegeta to get other pieces difficult to obtain but then again it'll be a task for me to get one not attending the con...:lol

I wondered about that too. Might be able to use Vegeta to get other pieces difficult to obtain but then again it'll be a task for me to get one not attending the con...:lol

BBTS will get him they have always gotten the DBZ SDCC EX the past few years....

as well as they sell opn amazon, i will be suprised if they don't have them too.

but yeah, they tend to take orders at wholesale for them at SDCC, for retailers to carry them.

Last year amazon decided to go with the power rangers exclusives instead of dragonball, and with them having an actual brand new figure this year Amazon may very well do the same again.

they didn't get piccolo, as they had just gotten the original piccolo as a re-release a month or so before hand, and still had them in stock. they still had them in stock a few days ago as well. they don't currently have vegeta in stock, i expect they will get both ex's this year.

100 years from now, all our collections we spent so much money on will be reduced to dust.. back to the earth from whence they came. So enjoy it now because now is all we have

I'm putting mine in a capsule corp space pod and launching it into space.

in piccolo's case that was in august that he went up on sale in stores :p
so i assume it'll be the same for vegeta

Does plastic really degrade that quickly?

Just putting this out there, Cell's prices are finally sky rocketing. Amazon is now listing him for $80, so anyone who doesn't have him, do so now.

Back