S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realised, if they'd make a ssj majin vegeta, all you'd need is a datong chest, and swap everything else and you'd have a cell games vegeta too.

Guess that goes for a saiyan saga vegeta already except that he'd be non ssj.

If you give him the folded arms it'd be barely noticeable. Almost everything in sight would be legit.

I think we're more likely to see a saiyaman gohan with normal hair, but I'd be okay with that. And yeah don't expect battle damaged releases ever but who knows.

I'm slowly starting to yearn for a non ssj gohan tbh. Don't care at all at what age, just a non ssj, non cell games gohan. Think I'm gonna add that to my top five, together with Saiyan/Android hybrid Tien, Nappa, Long Haired Trunks and Saiyan saga Goku.

Wolvie, if you have any room for taking question notes, could you perhaps try to ask them if we'll ever see anything like battle damaged characters? Or are they all going to be sort of first appearance pristine clothed editions? That and option packages are the two things I REALLY wanna know.

Yea I'll def try and ask that. Im just hoping that I can get a hold of a rep that has answers and not some regular worker haha. If I manage to get someone i'll try and make a short video with my phone and try and remember all the questions. Wish I had a list of all you guys have mentioned :/
I have all from page 2060 and this and there was one other cant remember

I don't think anyone is too small to be sold individually Big D, they could just lower the price or include lots of accesories

HSCF Gohan is a nice substitute, it scales well with all the others

toy9.jpg

I'm just thinking of the monetary value. In a few years the asking price for that thing is gonna go through the roof, mark my words!

No idea. Tamashii posted a pic of the box art for OG Vegeta and Black Ranger

Bss3PFMCEAAwfSF.jpg

I kind of like how they changed up Vegeta's box despite being a simple repaint

Same way how some people got the iPhone 6 early and other devices you see previews of; they either got a close friend or relative that works there.

Certain reviewers have a companys work with them to do reviews. Pixel dan gets stuff from Mattel boognice10 is now getting stuff from diamond so yeah

and Destructo65 on here get's the prototypes of monsterarts for his articulated series reviews to promote the figures

Excuse me. I didn't think this was too off topic to post here, plus I wasn't sure I wanted to start a whole new thread for DBZ Figuarts Zero collectibles. I have both poseable SHF figures of Vegeta, but I'm not sure if I like this FZ Vegeta better. It's pretty impressive looking. One of the things I like most about it, is the face. Besides looking like he used his gloves to wipe himself, it's a really nice collectible.

dgXHkze.png

uO9fd0l.png

oWyayDk.png

eZKERrm.png

cWz7ysS.png

Should I start a DBZ FZ thread? Or is this thread fine for those as well?

Last edited:
this thread is pretty much all things related to dbz so it's fine man (;
glad you're happy with it!

Back