S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we'll have Cell above the three androids pretty soon. I also hope Android 16 comes with small animals for him to spend time :lol

41082b21-fa40-4a2c-87e6-d9bdae5ef832_zps04a989c0.jpg

ah, if only I had pervert woody's face on one of those naked revoltechs... Quite chuffed fearsome flush turns out to be 1/12th scale :lol

Omg 16 in January!?:D That is amazing man, they're stepping up! AWESOME!

Would've never dared guessed this. Damn. Broly and 16 before buu and nappa, unbelievable.

It's obvious they are focusing on cell saga and from there they are going buu and probly straggling in cell and radditz in between. So you'll get urs bro lol

Yeah I can see the tint too; not too much but I think its enough to appease both sides, the ones who want yellow and the ones who want green.

Well everyone can relax cause to me it looks like the hair has a greenish tint. Or is it just me??

Derringer already confirmed that his hair DOES have a greenish tint, but for some reasons it dosn't show up in photos very well.

Yes, he's back at bluefin

Dat chipped paint doe...

hand painted prototype. paint chipping is common on those. Mass release will have factory paint, and will stick better.

Trunks was my first one, when I saw a review of it I wassold, was like even if I buy just this one it'd be a cool piece to have.

And now I have an entire shelffull.:thud:

@orbital omg aspirit bomb goku zero, if it's his namek outfit I'll be SO ****ing happy with that!!!

Glad to hear that, I hope we see pictures of him soon ;)

And about 16 before within 2 months (when it comes out 17) they have to show us the other official images :thud:

So I just checked my Amazon order for 18 and it is out for delivery today! That combined with an ebay lot I just purchased that contains SS3 Goku, SDCC Gohan, Krillin, Frieza, and Cell which is also arriving today means I'm going to have a lot of fun tonight! Very excited to add these guys to my collection. I already have Krillin, Frieza, and Cell so I will sell them on ebay but it was the best way to get SS3 Goku and Gohan at an affordable price. Got the entire lot for $300 shipped!

Back