S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEEDZ DA BIRDZ!
515936_0_org.jpg

If they re-made Perfect Cell, I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Broly's hands are bigger than his face, so he must have cancer. Plus he has one black eye. It's a very depressing toy.

If anyone is interested, they showed a Sneak Peak of Battle of Gods at Anime Expo. It's at the 7 minute mark. I would advise those who haven't seen the movie to avoid it, since it has a big moment in the clip. I'm so happy with Chris Sabat's performance for a certain scene, because it's probably my second favorite Vegeta moment throughout the series! There's also an interview of the dubbing at the 15 minute mark.

Hey thanks for the link Bane! I barely recognise the voices, but at least eventually Sean came through!:clap

Cool Orbital, seems 16 is still impressive.

So BoG is the sole movie that's on the canon level of the DB and DBZ anime? Or perhaps even manga?

I ordered the regular Goku from my LCS, but it arrived and the paint was all faded. They are going to try to get another one, if they can't I'll have to hit up Amazon. Is the a common problem?

Hey thanks for the link Bane! I barely recognise the voices, but at least eventually Sean came through!:clap

Cool Orbital, seems 16 is still impressive.

So BoG is the sole movie that's on the canon level of the DB and DBZ anime? Or perhaps even manga?

Yeah.

I just watched Battle of Gods for like the 5th time last night, the extended edition though. It would be awesome if they reveal a Beerus prototype alongside Kid Buu at SDCC.

@Silrian yup BoG is official as well as the "Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!!" movie

I just watched Battle of Gods for like the 5th time last night, the extended edition though. It would be awesome if they reveal a Beerus prototype alongside Kid Buu at SDCC.

@Silrian yup BoG is official as well as the "Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!!" movie

Where do you watch the extended version?

Still think we need a rerelease of trunks and vegeta or a new version of both. Still bummed out about sdcc, if they could do an arlian vegeta they could've done a painted feet ssj vegeta. Still BS if you ask me.

Still think we need a rerelease of trunks and vegeta or a new version of both. Still bummed out about sdcc, if they could do an arlian vegeta they could've done a painted feet ssj vegeta. Still BS if you ask me.

Dont get too butt hurt bro lol, all good things will come to us as long as we support the line. Stop being so negative damnit :lol

thanks man! cell still looks great if you ask me.

If they re-made Perfect Cell, I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Broly's hands are bigger than his face, so he must have cancer. Plus he has one black eye. It's a very depressing toy.

If anyone is interested, they showed a Sneak Peak of Battle of Gods at Anime Expo. It's at the 7 minute mark. I would advise those who haven't seen the movie to avoid it, since it has a big moment in the clip. I'm so happy with Chris Sabat's performance for a certain scene, because it's probably my second favorite Vegeta moment throughout the series! There's also an interview of the dubbing at the 15 minute mark.

i prefer beerus japanese voice though :(

Bill Cosby's gonna love this movie.

NICE! If this was a normal release, you'd think Jello would want to take advantage of that. Being that you were so interested in seeing how a tournament would play out, have you checked out the DB Multiverse fan comic? It's pretty fun, because you get to have your cake and eat it too. They're true to the characters, so if you didn't like someone, that won't change, but if you just didn't like the situation they were put in, this might be a pleasant surprise!

Here's the link:

https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-0.html

@KPman I'm not asking for it, but if they ever do make it, I'm just saying... I don't know when the Blu Ray or DVD is coming out, but I'll let you know when I do! I won't be able to see it in the theater, so hopefully it won't be a long wait!

My top 5 are:

1.Boo Saga SSJ Vegeta
2.Long Haired Trunks
3. Battle Damaged Namek Goku
4. Ten
5. Nappa

@Blood I agree, but I'll be happy if they keep the script close! I'm just so happy that the scene with Vegeta was done justice!

Back