S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary to imagine how much Broseph will skyrocket to once the dust has settled. Here's betting this time next Summer you'll be lucky to find him for anything under $400.. yikes!! :thud:

Broly's aftermarket price will be maximum.

@Eric wow you bought a legit ssj vegeta and sdcc goku within a few months? Dang you going about it hard man.

Broly's aftermarket price will be maximum.

I-see-what-you-did-there-203x300.jpg

@silrian I went after those two first as they are the most expensive before they sky rocket anymore, I'm trying to get the sdcc's, and anime first before they go up in price.

@DBFan oh **** I want that now. I think I'm deffo gonna buy zero piccolo and the rerelease of zero goku in sept.

Piccolo looks sick. AAnd it's about the worst shot of him possible.

Where's it from DBFan?

Piccolo has a terrible angle :lol but this does make me a bit more interested in buying him.

So Piccolo, SDCC Piccolo, manga Gohan, SDCC Vegeta, Cell, SDCC SSJ Goku, and SSJ3 Goku? (that is if you want both SDCC and manga versions of everybody)

Oh I do! Manga & SDCC Piccolo ordered. The rest are pretty damn pricey. Probably Cell next and then SSJ3 Goku. SDCC Goku is crazy high

Yeah Orbital, even seeing the untouched pictures, it still looks very different from mine. (o_0)
I plan on ordering another one anyway, I hope it will look like yours. Will you post pictures out of box?

Sorry for the delay, but here are the pictures (again without any retouching):

SSGoku3rdReissue_zps6532cb01.jpg

I see airbrushed painting, but as mentioned Killian is subtle.

And near to the SDCC for comparison:

SSSonGokuComparison_zps1846c84b.jpg

I am a graphic designer, so if you want to know the color of the clothes in the figure, is the Pantone 136 C ;)

I'm away from my camera, I'm using a friends computer right now, I'm at a 4th of July party at the moment

I think the new rerelease is exactly the same. There is a really faint greenish hue in the manga yellow hair, it's super faint, but compared to the darker more orange hued 'anime' haires you can see it. Not actual green but you can see the yellow ... 'slants' toward the yellow that eventually goes off into green.

In the manga upper legs of goku is actually a more prevalent slight green hue. Never understood why.

I'm away from my camera, I'm using a friends computer right now, I'm at a 4th of July party at the moment

You're at a party but you're still posting on the forum?? PUT YA PHONE AWAY AND GO HAVE FUN MAN!! :lol

Back