S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

127111823342.jpg

Sorry for the delay, but here are the pictures (again without any retouching):

SSGoku3rdReissue_zps6532cb01.jpg

I see airbrushed painting, but as mentioned Killian is subtle.

And near to the SDCC for comparison:

SSSonGokuComparison_zps1846c84b.jpg

I am a graphic designer, so if you want to know the color of the clothes in the figure, is the Pantone 136 C ;)

Looks different enough to buy.

Yeah, but I'm still not digging how they put those bags under his eyes. The SDCC face looks way better imo

10527451_10152242755682825_8388777365025673700_n.jpg

araleeeeeeeeee!

giphy.gif

does anybody here have any news on that (creepy) arale doll that was seen at some showroom? cant even find that pic T^T

10527451_10152242755682825_8388777365025673700_n.jpg

araleeeeeeeeee!

giphy.gif

does anybody here have any news on that (creepy) arale doll that was seen at some showroom? cant even find that pic T^T

That released June 17th this year. It's a Banpresto's prize figure.

no no no, im not talking about that figure i posted. i remember seeing some arale doll with real hair and all last year i believe and some of the reactions here rather found her creepy looking :lol
but yeah i cant find that pic anymore :(

Finally got done tweaking my display. Most are official, some are not ^__^

securedownload.jpgsecuredownload4.jpgsecuredownload3.jpgsecuredownload5.jpgsecuredownload6.jpgsecuredownload7.jpgsecuredownload9.jpgsecuredownload10.jpgsecuredownload11.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, I used my ipad :/ Can't wait to add Android 18!

no no no, im not talking about that figure i posted. i remember seeing some arale doll with real hair and all last year i believe and some of the reactions here rather found her creepy looking :lol
but yeah i cant find that pic anymore :(

This?
uJu7CeZ.jpg

My God no :lol

It was shown at a convention, along with the figuarts. I think it was shown next to the disney megazord thing iirc.

That is AMAZING!!!
The aura effects on the three up front are awesome! I love everyones poses!
It just goes to show how good those customs are, cause they fit in perfectly with the factory-made ones.

thanx guys :D

If anybody's curious, Gohan's ki blast is from a Naruto gashapon I found on ebay, they go for around 5-10 bucks depending on who you order it from.

251468881599_1_0_1.jpg
gohan.jpg

As you can see, it's perfect for DBZ Figuarts :D

There's also this piece I found, which coincidentally fits perfectly as a substitute for Frieza's Deathball. It even has a peg that fits right into the clear piece that comes with Frieza!
260588241523_4_3_1.jpgfr2.jpgfr.jpg

I'm sure there are many other unique pieces, you just gotta search "naruto gashapon" or literally anything-gashapon, cross reference the results and see what you find! Some of em are hit and miss for Figuarts, so choose wisely :)

Amazing display, so many custom figures! What about those ki effects around Gohan, are they from Naruto gashapons as well?

Back