S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see all the current versions of SSJ Goku all next to each other if anyone has the capability...
I doubt anyone can, I missed the very first release, that's why I got the reissue. But from what I've heard, the reissue lacked consistency between his pelvis color and his upper leg colors.

This second reissue would be the only one I can do a side by side comparison of. (but that might not be for quite some time :/ )

quick question, which are the ones who can never be re-released, apart from the sdcc ones? just trunks and ssj vegeta?

Every figure excluding Manga Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were "Tamashii web exclusives" which means that in Japan, they were exclusive to Tamashii's website. Tamashii cares very much about it's collectors market so they don't re-release things that they market as exclusives.
That may be changing as Figuarts Zero SS Goku got re-released, which was a web exclusive. They made a deliberate note about it as well, so I guess we'll have to see whether any other web exclusives will get re-released.

quick question, which are the ones who can never be re-released, apart from the sdcc ones? just trunks and ssj vegeta?

Every release after manga Gohan, so basically everyone lol. But there is a possibility that they can re-release them, see the problem is that they're Tamashii Web Exclusives, and you're not aloud to re-release an exclusive, but Figuarts ZERO SSJ Goku was re-released and he was a Tamashii Web Ex. Though he was the first time they did such a thing, I feel that it would be easy to re-release people like Trunks and SSJ Vegeta (and everyone else) compared to other lines because the DBZ connection and the demand of such actions among the collectors of DBZ Figuarts

So I just started collecting this year, bare with me... There are (including SDCC) 4 versions of SSJ Goku floating around, 1 of which is exclusive to Japan only?
I might be in over my head :/

So I just started collecting this year, bare with me... There are (including SDCC) 4 versions of SSJ Goku floating around, 1 of which is exclusive to Japan only?
I might be in over my head :/

Yes there are 4 versions, but 3 are the same one and the SDCC (as you must know) is extremely expensive, so if you want him you only have to buy 1 for the normal version. And I'll let you decide if you want to spend that much on the SDCC

So who do you have in your collection right now?

When I say deliberate note I mean they deliberately said "for the first time ever we reissued a web exclusive". So that leaves open the possibility of some hard-to-find S.H. Figuarts getting re-released.

Ok I think I'm catching on, these re-releases are hard to keep up with.

As of now I have the following:
(2) Normal Goku
(2) SSJ Goku (first re-release)
Normal Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta (Cost me arm&leg)
(2) Krillin
(2)Trunks
SDCC SSJ Gohan
Knockoff SSJ2 trunks hair with vegeta body
(Like 6) Knockoff SSJ Vegeta for customizing
Frieza (currently being customized into Mecha freiza)
Pre-orders:
Android 17
Android 18
(2) LSSJ Broly

So Piccolo, SDCC Piccolo, manga Gohan, SDCC Vegeta, Cell, SDCC SSJ Goku, and SSJ3 Goku? (that is if you want both SDCC and manga versions of everybody)

Ok I think I'm catching on, these re-releases are hard to keep up with.

As of now I have the following:
(2) Normal Goku
(2) SSJ Goku (first re-release)
Normal Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta (Cost me arm&leg)
(2) Krillin
(2)Trunks
SDCC SSJ Gohan
Knockoff SSJ2 trunks hair with vegeta body
(Like 6) Knockoff SSJ Vegeta for customizing
Frieza (currently being customized into Mecha freiza)
Pre-orders:
Android 17
Android 18
(2) LSSJ Broly
Impressive collection, no Cell? I'm missing Trunks.

You ought to get the manga Piccolo reissue right now before he goes up in price later, If you live in the US you should get SDCC piccolo from Bluefin's website first though.

Well I bit the bullet. I went and bought Trunks for the ridiculous price of $225.
He'd better live up to the hype! Lol but anyway I'm super excited for when he arrives.
I also bought this in gold and blue:
21JKbKMhaUL.jpg
Kind of miniature aura effects, they should go well combined with the impact effect. MAN I've bought a lot recently!

Well I bit the bullet. I went and bought Trunks for the ridiculous price of $225.
He'd better live up to the hype! Lol but anyway I'm super excited for when he arrives.
I also bought this in gold and blue:
View attachment 118241
Kind of miniature aura effects, they should go well combined with the impact effect. MAN I've bought a lot recently!

what are though red, gold, and blue impact aura effects from? and where did you buy them?

The impact effects are the ones made by bandai for figuarts lines: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRISAL0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Those aura effects can be found under the name "Obitsu effect Zusaa *insert colour*" I thought they were only on websites like hlj, but I found them on amazon, I didn't even know they were there! Probably because Obitsu makes parts for dolls and stuff so I didn't expect to find aura blasts in their range!

Thankfully, Cell and Frieza haven't skyrocketed in price like the others. At least, not yet. SDCC Goku is going to cost you a pretty penny though.

Thankfully, Cell and Frieza haven't skyrocketed in price like the others. At least, not yet. SDCC Goku is going to cost you a pretty penny though.

Ugh I know, probably gonna be the last one I get. Need another freiza since I customized my old one. Their price is slowly climbing :O

Been lurking the site for a while, just started collecting a few months ago. I currently have ss vegeta, Sdcc goku, ss goku reissue, piccolo reissue, and goku non ss. I was wondering if any place still has goku Ss3 at a decent price still?

Back