S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green is not an error, it's his established iconic appearance. He's a Legendary Super Saiya-jin, his hair is suppose to look different.

Welcome to the forum by the way :) I'm happy to see new faces (avatars?)
Thanks for the welcome! This forum is amazing.

About the color, for me, everything what does not have in the manga is unofficial ... and in this case, the image made by toriyama should be considered as official, even though the film is the color diferent, but is my opinion, not a offense to nobody!

With the line growing, I updated this image ;):

DBZSHFiguartsWallpapersmall2_zps1aadf1ea.jpg

Original/Wrong Color Vegeta is missing!! :p

Thanks for the welcome! This forum is amazing.

About the color, for me, everything what does not have in the manga is unofficial ... and in this case, the image made by toriyama should be considered as official, even though the film is the color diferent, but is my opinion, not a offense to nobody!
I have a deep respect for Toriyama's designs, that is something we share :)

Anyone know the best place to pick up Frieza or Cell?

Are you in America? Looks like Big Bad Toy Store has sold out of Frieza and Cell, but amazon.com seems to have them both still. I'm from the UK so I try to get my figures from Amazon UK where possible, as I try to avoid customs tax where possible but I have also ordered a few from Japan and America where I've had to. They're two of my favourite figures from the line, Cell very possibly being my favourite. I really recommend picking them up!

Anyone know the best place to pick up Frieza or Cell?

Amazon has it for $80 i think that would be your best bet or ebay. It seems supplies are drying out of frieza. I got my second copy about a month ago for $60 i was hoping it would drop but it never did.

I have one other concern about Broly.

Will his arm joints (clavicle ball) be stiff enough to hold a pose? My Vegeta can barely hold up his arm (as small as it is) Imagine how heavy Broly's arm would be, he's going to need some serious joint reinforcement for his clavicle and pelvis joints.

I have one other concern about Broly.

Will his arm joints (clavicle ball) be stiff enough to hold a pose? My Vegeta can barely hold up his arm (as small as it is) Imagine how heavy Broly's arm would be, he's going to need some serious joint reinforcement for his clavicle and pelvis joints.

Weird, I've never had that problem.

If you look at his arm pit, you can see all the range of motion that his clavicle joint allows, surly we can lower his shoulders.

I hope so. I know the other Figuarts are able to. Hopefully, we'll have confirmation of this at SDCC (e.g. they'll have him posed with them dropped or someone can ask a rep at the show).

Is anyone good enough at Photoshop to show what the Broly figure would look like with his shoulders dropped?

I would hope there will be no issues with Brolian. They're confident enough to release him so there should be no errors, mechanically-speaking.

To those people that are looking for cell, there's this guy from the other forum dragonballfigures, he has it for $55 shipped. Berrykushbrad is his username.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would share this with the DBZ world that I just got done drawing....

10368817_10152498983399346_5934983841129348405_o.jpg

Back