S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope 16's release isn't dependant on how well 17 & 18 sells... although that does make sense from a business standpoint

I think I read 18 will be released in Japan on the 27th.

By the way, for those that want a shot at a cheap SSj3 Goku, or to the customizers that dreamed of building a Raditz:

$_12.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Saiy...113?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4182f76721

Good time to be a DBZ fan :D

hair looks smaller, and i wonder how they wil handle the weight issue, since ssj3 head isnt removable because of reinforced neck.

because of weight, real ssj3 is very weighty and has a metal thingy in the neck, they probably got the hair to a manageable weight in a regular figuarts socket

lol click the link guys, the seller says its just for the head only, which can snap onto SSj Goku's head. It doesn't come with the body

Yeah it's kinda a bummer, but I can definitely see some great Raditz customs resulting from this...

Funny cuz these days if you find a legit SSj Vegeta for as low as $134.99, then that's actually a good deal lol

Back