S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt it. A legit SS Vegeta goes for around $190 and up, give or take. You might get lucky and find one for $150 on a good day. Everything else is most likely a datong bootleg, especially if it's being sold for $57.99

I highly doubt it. A legit SS Vegeta goes for around $190 and up, give or take. You might get lucky and find one for $150 on a good day. Everything else is most likely a datong bootleg, especially if it's being sold for $57.99

Ok go figure... Thought so...

HAHAHAHA

photo_zps20b3a285.png

Q: Is that a question or a statement?
A: This Product is made in China, Sir !!
Jun 01, 2014
Q: Ok, but who made it, bandai or Datong?
A: It is made in China By Datong???
Jun 01, 2014
Q: Is this a Chinese version or is it the original Bandai version?
A: Yes, it is made in China
Jun 01, 2014
Q: Is this an authentic Bandai product?
A: This product is made in China!!!!

I actually think the SDCC exclusive looks pretty color and the colors came out really well. Given the popoluarity and demand for the other versions of Vegeta (SS Cell Games Vegeta and Majin Vegeta), I think miscolored scouter Vegeta was probably the best choice for a limited SDCC release like this. The latter 2 variants of Vegeta will probably be regular, more widespread releases.

Some other questions:

1.) Does anyone have photos of the brown shipper box their Krillin came in - finally ordered Krillin recently, but the box/ taping looks pretty odd on mine.

2.) is there a way to untape the inner box (not brown shipper box) on these figures without actually damaging the box or do you guys cut the tape(s)?

3.) Are there bootleg Krillin figuarts figures on the market yet? Saw a posting from someone on amazon.com forums questioning the authenticity of the figure they got...

Last edited:
Tamashii must be aware of the deman for a re-release. IMO, the reason they are holding back is because the market is flooded with high quality KO's which are hard to distinguish from the actual legit product.

Not normally excited about movie characters, but after this morning's disappointment, this actually excites me. *crosses fingers for Majin Vegeta prototype*

Maybe you're right, however wouldn't an SDCC version have been a good way for them to distinguish between the bootlegs? Correct me if I'm wrong, however I thought that the idea of a direct re release was more or less ruled out by the Tamashii guy who was interviewed a while back, because they wouldn't want to upset customers who'd paid for a limited web exclusive. A repaint may have been the only way for them to get around the web exclusive re release rule unless they somehow change the figure in some way, like the mold or accessories etc. Hopefully that's what they're planning for SSJ Vegeta.... I'd love a forward facing shouting SSJ face for Final Flash etc...

Broly - Nice! Really pleased for everyone who wanted him. Will make a fine display piece, but I'll mainly get him in the hope of encouraging more large figures such as Nappa and A16.

Back