S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to make a Paragus mod with that device he uses to control Broly

This could hold him
obtmlstl-d01c_0.jpg

https://www.hlj.com/product/OBTMLSTL-D01C/Sup

Yeah that looks fine. It's a bit pricy but maybe there could be a good deal somewhere.
I can't find these things anywhere else.
Ami Ami sells them I think, but shipping hikes it up just a bit higher than HLJ. Amazon sells the small ones that I use for my figuarts, but not this big guy though :(

So this day wasnt a complete cop out after all? Broly is a nice compromise, but does this mean two sdcc figures this year? They usually only do the whole blurry thing on the exclusive, but we already have that orange monstrosity.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Anyone notice the "reflection" at the bottom of the pic is not covered? You can see his foot joints sorta.
Also I think the Tamashii stands would hold him as long as you tighten the joints on the stand.

So I'm assuming Broly's gonna be initially sold for $50-$60? Maybe more? Yikes.

Also, after I, like Silrian went to calm down, I dont see the Vegeta as badly as I did; they still majorly f'ed up on that, but I have faith that they did it for a reason, like Majin Vegeta etc.

Although I reeeeaaallly dont want to, my completionist attitude has kicked back in and I feel I will buy him, majorly grudging it of course.

Would like to see Broly in full; a pic like this means its a guaranteed release, so you folks wanting Nappa have a shot now; curious to see if he will come with ssj Goku head parts....I can dream!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Anyone notice the "reflection" at the bottom of the pic is not covered? You can see his foot joints sorta.
Also I think the Tamashii stands would hold him as long as you tighten the joints on the stand.

It's not so much just the weight, but rather how would the clip secure around his waist, considering how bulky he is.

Also, after I, like Silrian went to calm down, I dont see the Vegeta as badly as I did; they still majorly f'ed up on that, but I have faith that they did it for a reason, like Majin Vegeta etc.

Although I reeeeaaallly dont want to, my completionist attitude has kicked back in and I feel I will buy him, majorly grudging it of course.

I'm telling ya bro, buy it & just leave it mint in box. Several years down the road this thing could raise in value so if you see it being sold for $300 everywhere, you'll be glad you bought it for $40. Not saying this will happen but it's very possible.

This is the only line I see people rioting for a re release
Other versions of vegeta will come out so you will eventually get one. As for sdcc exclusive anyone th inking it was a re tooling or majin vegeta must not be familiar with sdcc releases as they are usually re colors., I also see this as a bigger sign for a nappa release. Sdcc nappa will be arlian. Seriously though only repaint we coudlve got was this and maybe ssj 3.im.picking up one for the collection and another to sell later on. This will be super rare since most people will skip and skyrocket ina couple years just like the jakks arlian vegeta. To each his own. Also cant wait for broly woooo.

This is the only line I see people rioting for a re release
Other versions of vegeta will come out so you will eventually get one. As for sdcc exclusive anyone th inking it was a re tooling or majin vegeta must not be familiar with sdcc releases as they are usually re colors.
False, they said they were done with recolors. That's why me and so many others ruled it out, because we trusted what they said was accurate, and is why so much discussion surrounded this topic because of how unusual a re-tooling would be.

I thought the same but they never officially said it . Atleast I didnt see it. Anyways I'm just happy they chose a dbz exclusvie from all the lines they have. It couldve easily been sailor moon or power rangers. And I love the broly choice as well. Both of these choices are supporting nappa's release.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back