S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Have no interest in Broly at all. I personally have no interest in movie characters (besides Beerus) and think Broly in particular is one of the most poorly developed ones (story/ character development wise).

Hopefully Kid Buu is still in development/ up for release for next year...

Story/Character development aside, Broly's design is still cool and will look awesome on my display. Isn't that the whole point of our collections? ;)

I really hope it's not a ZERO. There's enough Broly statues on the market already, and the few articulated ones are too small. This will truly be a unique release if done right.

Story/Character development aside, Broly's design is still cool and will look awesome on my display. Isn't that the whole point of our collections? ;)

nah, some people cant appreciate a design/sculpt without a good background story or w/e's

and dont worry it's not a zero

Great news, as expected.

They confirmed via twitter it is shfiguarts.

Now we wait for kid boo.

poor havok :1-1:

So Vegeta and Broly. What about Raditz? He says Kakorot. Also they said they have more DBZ figure announcements coming very soon, plural on that announcements. I hope there's a Raditz coming, but that's just hopeful wishing

Odd how we're getting Broly before Nappa, huh? 5 years ago I would've never guessed.

Now, what face swaps should Broly come with?

Stern, smirk and/or smiling, maniacal laughing, and yelling for faces, and effect parts would be 2 or 3 eraser cannons

This is an eraser cannon
640px-Brolysblastrershell.jpg

nah, some people cant appreciate a design/sculpt without a good background story or w/e's

and dont worry it's not a zero

poor havok :1-1:
I'm happy that it will be articulated.

and I bet a lot of people will complain about his articulations just like they did with nappa

*snip*

1.) Does anyone have photos of the brown shipper box their Krillin came in - finally ordered Krillin recently, but the box/ taping looks pretty odd on mine.

2.) is there a way to untape the inner box (not brown shipper box) on these figures without actually damaging the box or do you guys just cut the tape(s)?

3.) Are there bootleg Krillin figuarts figures on the market yet? Saw a posting from someone on the amazon.com QnA forums questioning the authenticity of the figure they got...

Bumping up from the sea of Broly posts :D

@KPMan, there are no Klylin bootlegs on the market that I know of. I never got the brown box so I can't answer your other questions.

Calling it now, next year's SDCC they'll show off Normal Broly.

Good eye. This thing is gonna be huge.. how are we gonna pose him without him tipping over?!

I'm curious if there'll be special stand attachment or a new Tamashii stage in development for these larger Figuarts.

Back