S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also the case of people rather having 3 separate Gohan's then any of those characters too. It's not going to be perfect, but whatever you decide I think is fine! I appreciate the thought you're putting in this!

To be honest I would buy any & every version of Gohan they make. They really have nothing to lose by releasing any version.

It's VERY hard to say whether an ultimate gohan release would make it MORE or LESS probably that we'll see more versions of him.

I guess 'Buu Era Gohan' is kinda the only doable way to phrase it at this point.

Well you're in luck Blood we can make the poll to allow multiple choices...

But I don't know what good that will do as it doesn't say how many choices...

you lied!~ how could you make me do this! :monkey2

Lol I didn't lie but I couldn't specifiy how much choices you got... So I didn't know how that would turn out and I already had a redundant fail-thread posted so didn't wanna do that again, don't want trouble with the mods.:lol I also think 1 choice is more accurate in terms of immediacy.

And hey at least you didn't have to choose between nappa and kid buu.:lol

Lol I didn't lie but I couldn't specifiy how much choices you got... So I didn't know how that would turn out and I already had a redundant fail-thread posted so didn't wanna do that again, don't want trouble with the mods.:lol I also think 1 choice is more accurate in terms of immediacy.

And hey at least you didn't have to choose between nappa and kid buu.:lol

oh that would've been pretty hilarious :lol

and that's true :chillpill:

Endless streams of new threads where I constantly can't get the poll added within 10 minutes, whole forum crashes.:rotfl

well it couldn't be any worse than the million hot toys threads :google

and to the guys/girls that voted for nappa

images

Approaching 10 votes already, quicker then I expected, nice guys!

Our original non computer poll here got about... 40-50 votes I think? Hope we can get there now as well, really curious to see what comes out without kid buu or broly taking it hostage, or the ommision of crucial fan favorites. Just hope the gohan fans can accept the compromise for now.

I hadn't even realized, maybe Branjita can pass along poll results from here? I'm thinking it may be too late but the A-Kon runs until tomorrow...it may be worth a shot. How far did the last poll get?

@Timone pretty far. We tallied the results a while back, kid buu was the beast of a winner, and majin vegeta and ultimate gohan trailed behind. Then android 18, tien and broly I believe. Somewhere bottem 10 came Trunks. Butbthe thread is still up I think so take a look I guess.:dunno.

But safe to say that apart from kid buu and broky, nappa, adult gohan and majin vegeta are the top favs.

Back