S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your comment Bane, now I am a fan of the platinum hair too, the original idea was to put how is the appearance change in the hair according to the level of super saiyan, next time I do a picture where their gis become clearer.

An image of Android 17 from the Tamashii Nations Summer Collection 2014:

tam14075.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

Greetings, everyone! I would like to say that I am happy to be new to this forum and that I am also a hardcore Dragon Ball Z fan.

Also, I cannot wait who is going to be the next release of DBZ S.H. in addition to Android 17 and Android 18.

Thanks for your comment Bane, now I am a fan of the platinum hair too, the original idea was to put how is the appearance change in the hair according to the level of super saiyan, next time I do a picture where their gis become clearer.

An image of Android 17 from the Tamashii Nations Summer Collection 2014:

tam14075.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

Is that a toy fair?

Nope, Tamashii hold events specifically to show off their merchandise throughout the year. Doesnt usually concern us though since all of our new figure reveals come from sdcc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Is it true that Tamashii Nations plans to re-issue the S.H. Figuarts either SS Vegeta or Vegeta (Scouter), and release any type of Buu this year?

I got that announcement from a Facebook page called "Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts." I'm sure that most of you have heard of it since there was a lot of discussion about Vegeta and "Kid" Buu a few months ago.

Jazz Hands!

*Spirit Fingers

Is it true that Tamashii Nations plans to re-issue the S.H. Figuarts either SS Vegeta or Vegeta (Scouter), and release any type of Buu this year?

I got that announcement from a Facebook page called "Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts." I'm sure that most of you have heard of it since there was a lot of discussion about Vegeta and "Kid" Buu a few months ago.

Actually they are planning to release Captain Ginyu next, then Fat Buu afterwards with Mr. Satan as the SDCC exclusive.

He's lying, the next releases are Chi-Chi, Goku's Driving Instructor, the Farmer with Shotgun, and Akira Toriyama. There's also the SDCC Exclusive Blown Up Krillin.

Guys, quit trolling the poor new guy, not giving a very mature impression of the forum -_-

Yes, there is a chance Vegeta will be the sdcc exclusive, as well as kid buu possibly being after android 17, but neither are confirmed, just hinted at in interviews.

The page you found on facebook also happens to belong to a member her by the name fanatticus.

Guys, quit trolling the poor new guy, not giving a very mature impression of the forum -_-

Yes, there is a chance Vegeta will be the sdcc exclusive, as well as kid buu possibly being after android 17, but neither are confirmed, just hinted at in interviews.

The page you found on facebook also happens to belong to a member her by the name fanatticus.

Thanks for the info, my friend.

I am really hoping that in the future Tamshii Nations will be able to release Goku with five interchangeable heads; that is, they should include five transformations: Kaioken (including his Kaioken body), SS1, SS2, SS3, and SSG.

By the way, I will have to give a credit to a guy who came up with this clever concept.

Welcome!

It probably would get less faces, and it would be extremely expensive though. If you just wanted one Goku, it would be an amazing definitive release. However, others want to display all the forms simultaneously, thus having to pay that crazy price 4 times. Although they could just make both options available. Besides, many would want the accurate gi and skin colors for each form.

Have any of yous played Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout for the ps-x? It's a crappy game, terrible voice acting, glitchy gameplay. HOWEVER, despite how bad it is.. I have a soft spot for it in my heart, mainly for the soundtrack. I feel some of the themes really fit the characters perfectly

I feel this one perfectly conveys just how raw & powerful Vegeto is

this one matches Vegeta's ruthless personality & Saiyan pride nicely

when i think of Majin Buu and how chaotic & powerful he is, this theme pops in my head

this theme just reminds me how intense & brutal DBZ is

I loved that game when I was a child, playing with DB GT was a dream. (I watched DB every day of my life since I was 2 probably, I think I saw GT at the age of 6 and I loved, when I grew up I saw many other fellows hating it, I know it wasn't perfect, but I loved it.

The game was simply amazing back in the day (for me at least)... I played it like 4 months ago... And I didn't remember it as crappy as it was though XD

Strange that 17 is on show and not his feminine counterpart, who, if I'm not mistaken is set for a July release. Last I checked July precedes September. Very cool nonetheless! With these two set for release by the end of the year my growing collection is looking more and more complete.

yeah final bout was the reason i got a PSX, i saw some schoolmates playing it, i was around 8, and i tought it was the coolest thing ever, we played it all the time at each others houses, we believed if you beat it X number of times without getting hit that you could unlock the baby ozaru, so we spent the better part of many afternoons trying just that.

i am actually amazaed to find that its actually a crappy game, because from my memory it was the coolest game ever, then i got a bootleg of legends and that became my new favourite dragon ball game until tenkaichi rolled around.

Back