S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's why I'd like to see how they handle Broly because he'd be huge in order to be accurate. DBZ scale is all over the place in the show and promotional materials so sometimes Piccolo would only be a head taller than Goku and sometimes he'd be over a foot taller.

Broly's the leader of the popularity polls, so there's a pretty good chance for him. A Tamashii rep at Toy Fair said they're looking into him.

Broly's the leader of the popularity polls, so there's a pretty good chance for him. A Tamashii rep at Toy Fair said they're looking into him.
YES broly1.jpg

Yeah, I hope they go all out on him, he could make a nice centerpiece.
It's really TRUE !!

I am quite sure that either before or after the release of Android 17, Tamashii Nations might get Kid Buu out of the way, as he is also the third popular villain in DBZ, along with Broly. Cell was the first-ever villain to be released by Tamashii nations and then Frieza was next. So, I guess that it is Kid Buu's turn to join his "partners."

Kid Buu is the most likely considering both Frieza and Cell are in their final forms, and Kid Buu is the smallest form so it would be cheaper to do.

Yup, I posted a pic a few pages back too concerning fat buus size and ge is actually alot bigger than Nappa, so tgere is no chance of him :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

As much as I want him, Super Buu's pretty big too.
cKJkzIv.jpg

Keep in mind that Gohan's taller than Goku.

Raditz would be nice, maybe he could give them encouragement to complete the Saiyan trio

I think Bulma hitting Master Roshi is more of a fight than that. At least a punch was involved!

Raditz' hair isn't SSJ3 hair though, and he's super bulky. The hair is wider than his body and being that he's taller it won't be long enough.

Character size is largely inconsistent throughout DBZ. In some images Frieza is literally a runt when standing next to Goku, in others he's about up to his chest. Therefore, Figuarts sizes should be a non-issue.

I'm almost positive a Figuarts Kid Buu won't be 100% size accurate. Likewise, a theoretical Figuarts Super/Fat Buu could just be several centimeters taller than Piccolo or Cell and it wouldn't matter at all.

Well Super Buu could have variants to help them make more money off the mold, so who knows.

Back