S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Bah, we already have mostly Cell Saga figures (Regular and Ss goku, gohan, cell, trunks, ss vegeta, 18, 17). Would like to see some other DBZ sagas get some love

Can you blame them? The android-cell games sagas are more than likely the top sagas for people, I know they are for me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i hope they complete the cell saga, i would really like to see 16, cell first form, mr satan, dr gero and perhaps post chamber trunks with the long hair, a 2 pack of cell jrs would be neat as well.

Post time chamber trunks is almost a given eventually. I'd like to see 1st form cell too.

at this rate they will release the farmer with a shotgun or a tournament spectator before nappa

at this rate they will release the farmer with a shotgun or a tournament spectator before nappa

3717731+_dcd68b4cde2e18682271ee1e23d9bf08.gif

I doubt any of those apart from Vegeta have a chance man; they already said big characters are off the table for now, and tien and ginyu wont be big sellers.

I expect these:

Time chamber Trunks
Majin Vegeta
Adult Gohan (likely mystic)
Vegetto
Kid buu

I would be happy if they would just release Cell arc characters. I would buy Post Time Chamber Trunks, Super Vegeta, Android saga Gohan, Imperfect Cell, Semi-Perfect Cell, Android 16, Chi Chi, Tien, Future Gohan, Dr. Gero, Android 19, Bulma, Master Roshi, Epilogue Tank-top Trunks, and Bad Man Vegeta. I would be set! Although even if they just stick with the Cell arc a lot of them wouldn't be made.

I doubt any of those apart from Vegeta have a chance man; they already said big characters are off the table for now, and tien and ginyu wont be big sellers.

I expect these:

Time chamber Trunks
Majin Vegeta
Adult Gohan (likely mystic)
Vegetto
Kid buu

In 2015, After A-17 and A-18 why not A-16, logically? lol
Majin Vegeta because vegeta body and head already exists.
After, with Nappa body we could have Big character (broly, A-13 and more).
Kid buu was announced ?
Bardock = goku head and vegeta body.
Tien, with klylin has more fans and I want this character loool.
Ginyu = it's dead ... :(

A-16 is a big character, as tall as nappa at least; big characters cost more to make, and that cost would get passed to us, which will put alot of people off, including me. Kid Buu hasnt been announced, only hinted at same as SDCC Vegeta. I would like Bardock but again, he isnt a big character. Krillin was made for A-18 lets be honest, and he is a fan favourite, Tien isnt.

I agree Deano, and with your choices. I would add Broly to that list, but that's it. I think Bardock has a good chance, but I'm not expecting it to be made.

A-16 is a big character, as tall as nappa at least; big characters cost more to make, and that cost would get passed to us, which will put alot of people off, including me. Kid Buu hasnt been announced, only hinted at same as SDCC Vegeta. I would like Bardock but again, he isnt a big character. Krillin was made for A-18 lets be honest, and he is a fan favourite, Tien isnt.

Yes but Once a large body creates (exemple for Nappa) You can have many characters (A-16, Broly, Super A-13...) less expensive. And for Broly I can pay more lol.

I agree Deano, and with your choices. I would add Broly to that list, but that's it. I think Bardock has a good chance, but I'm not expecting it to be made.

Broly before all character for me !!! :panic:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just shrunk 16 to more him less costly. Picollo and Cell are much shorter than they're supposed to be. I'd like to see Bardock get made too. We'll see what's in store at SDCC.

Yup it is. I swap the head coz i like the body color of normal goku its better with SDCC head hehe

I wouldnt say either were too short tbh; there are scenes where both characters are that height. Toriyama wasnt all that great at keeping consistant sizes :lol

Dunno if that's Toriyama or the animators' fault.

But yeah, of both 16 and nappa I'd be totally fine with a size that came to the top of Cell's horns.

I kinda feel though that 16 can wait. And if Trunks weren't so scarce now him too. Android saga fans have been served enough for a while. (And ftr, that is my fav period.) They can do one or two years of Post and pre-cell characters. As long as it's from the series and not bs morons like hercule I am fine with almost any major character though.

But mostly I want an updated regular anime release of either ssj, or ssj2 Goku. Still rediculous to me that the main char now has the two least solid/accurate releases of the whole line.

The more I look at my shelf and the more I look at the quality of what's to come, I notice my manga ssj goku stick out in terms of lesser quality more and more.

It's an OLD release nd now goku's new release is STILL an old release. Effed up man. I want Goku to one of th mst eye catching releases. And not because he's a walkng fanta commercial.

Back