S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my final notification that not only is Normal Goku shipped, it's literally waiting at my post office, but it still hasn't arrived on my doorstep!! THANKS A LOT OBAMA

I think it's just that people shouldn't take things characters say as truth per se. It's logical that Trunks would call his father ascended in that situation, I mean, what does he know, really? He only knows he can go beyond, but he needed to see Vegeta fail before he knew for sure, only to then find out more muscle mass isn't truly a higher form of power in a fight, but just a relocation of focus – something Vegeta had realised was useless unless you can channel it into something like a Final Flash against a still standing opponent.

The problem is the Buu saga, again, which makes a weird mess of all of it. We never see or know how Goku attains ssj2.:lol We never know if Vegeta could attain a true ssj2 form on his own, he gets magically amplified. It's kinda ridiculous. It would've been much better of the battle between vegeta and goku had just been as ssj's. And ssj3 was Goku's version of ssj2.

@Bane Yeah I also have a hard time buying a movie figure to pass it off as a CB one. I only like Cap1, Avengers and Cap 2.

@Bane Glad someone agrees with me.

I own over a hundred figmas at this point, and I still haven't pulled the trigger on the Avengers figmas because of their price and I hate their faces.

Lol, I'll show you guys tomorrow. I gotta admit that they're pretty addictive.

Yeah TBlake, they look they're ill or something!

@Silrian, I thought they did a great job with Cap's other outfits from all the other movies, and his Stealth suit looked like his Super Soldier outfit. The Avengers 2 costume looks far better than the first movie too! I have to get back to you on Cap 2.

Unless Goku found a different method to go beyond SSJ, I don't think that form could be SSJ2, since SSJ2 was caused by some strong painful emotion. There's no way he'd experience that in the Otherworld. So SSJ3 was only achievable with his heavenly body, so maybe he worked backwards to trigger SSJ2. I trying to use logic when Trunks and Goten already didn't make sense.

Vegeta was originally going to fight Gohan at the tournament, so I don't know if Vegeta would have entered, not being able to go SSJ2, if he knew he was going to get his butt kicked by a SSJ2 Gohan. Unless he wanted a chance to study it more and was too prideful to get ask Gohan to show him. Vegeta carried over his SSJ2 Majin Power when he fought Kid Boo, and when he got his body back he could no longer turn SSJ2. It makes more sense that he couldn't get SSJ2 on his own, until Battle of Gods.

I think there's also a Figma Thor & Hulk in the works, too
Figma has been on PO for sometime, while Hulk, we haven't seen or heard anything about. Lord help his price considering the prices on the other three ($60-$80)

I honestly don't get why the accessories are so pitiful though, or even why Iron Man has to have an exclusive version.

The one figure I can think of off the top of my head that they do not have a good enough version of is Wolverine. Not Jackman. Blue and yellow Wolverine. Anyone know of a good one in 1/12 scale?

The one figure I can think of off the top of my head that they do not have a good enough version of is Wolverine. Not Jackman. Blue and yellow Wolverine. Anyone know of a good one in 1/12 scale?

I'm partial towards the ML Series 12 Astonishing Wolverine. Next I would choose the ML Faceoffs First Appearance Wolverine. Both were one of the only Wolverines that are actually in scale with Marvel Legends. Their claws are also much less warped than other Wolverine claws.

@KPman These are the remnants of what was once a pretty big marvel collection:
tumblr_n4wtf2tSMy1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4wtf2tSMy1s4ie08o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n4wtf2tSMy1s4ie08o3_500.jpg

(No I never dust the top of my dvd case.:lol)

Nice figures. I would love to have a cartoon accurate Spidey, Venom, and Wolverine.

Batman TAS/ DC Cartoon Universe is getting some figures made (someone mentioned this earlier in the thread IIRC.) Forget spidey figures even, I would love it if Disney (who I believe own the spiderman cartoon now) released the Spiderman TAS on DVD. So far, it's just gotten a few releases with random episodes on it and I think a few seasons were done in another country.

I wonder how Hulk would fare against the Z Warriors? The more he's attacked, the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets and rarely if ever gets fatigued...

mann i really hope when I arrive home from work tomorrow Goku would be sitting in my mailbox. been a long time coming!

oh and some Figuarts Ninja turtles wouldn't hurt too, I there's some nice figures out there but still... :monkey3

I still havent gotten an email notification for my goku pre order from toyarena... Shoulda been in stock april 30

Back