S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome man! You know, he'd have to be the greatest figuarts ever made by default!I would buy it in a heart beat! Nowadays with all the feminist man-hate stuff, I find Gaston's views add a nice balance. Thanks Obama.

I also think Nappa would work just fine being close to Cell's height. That would make a big difference in price for a lot of people, and he'd be much profitable because of it. Cell sold for $56.99, so they could easily get it down for that price with just the essentials.

Awesome man! You know, he'd have to be the greatest figuarts ever made by default!I would buy it in a heart beat! Nowadays with all the feminist man-hate stuff, I find Gaston's views add a nice balance. Thanks Obama.

I also think Nappa would work just fine being close to Cell's height. That would make a big difference in price for a lot of people, and he'd sell well because of it.

True, but Nappa would still have to be really bulky. I'm curious to see how they handle Broly, presumably at SDCC.

Yeah, they'd have to make him proportional and really bulky. They got rid of Perfect Cell's bulk, so I'm assuming with Broly they will take him down a notch. Since they will do the LSSJ form, I hope they make him look like he did in Bio Broly, since I thought the proportions were looked great. It's basically how he looked as a regular SSJ with white eyes.
bio_broly_3.jpg

If they did end up releasing a larger character like Nappa, I wouldnt want them to shrink him down. The dbz figuarts line has been roughly in scale so far; why ruin it with a shrunken Nappa? If they think the correct sized one would be too expensive/ wouldnt sell, I would rather them notrealease a scaled down version.

I want everything to be scale too, but it all has been messed with. Trunks is too short, Vegeta's too tall, Cell's too short and skinny, Piccolo's too short, and Gohan's a bit too tall. Nappa is about the same height as Perfect Cell though, just much bulkier.

i dont see why so much increase in the price for a large figure, have you seen the arkham bane figures, they are a goddamn hulking brick, detail is great also, and im sure some articulation loss would be a good trade off for a massive broly.

Tamashii wouldnt even try removing articulation, thats like the main point in the figures apart from sculpting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What Deano said. DC Collectibles also sells far better, and pump out over 100 figures a year, so they can re-coop costs easily. Their paint applications and articulation isn't as good as Tamashii either. Also, Nappa doesn't have the pull, a Batman villain does. I don't think you can compare them.

Tamashii wouldnt even try removing articulation, thats like the main point in the figures apart from sculpting.

I could see someome like Nappa being made and sold as a Figuarts Zero. These have lower MSRPs and presumebly cost less to produce. If the Zero 100% powered up final form frieza is any indication, a Nappa Zero might work. I personally have no interest in statues, but others might.

but the zero's more or less have action poses (with the exception of goku) and i want my nappa more in a museum like pose

The way I see it, they already went through the trouble of giving him articulation & that shocked facial expression, etc. so why go that far just to start from scratch again. Put some removable armor on him & give us a release date (2016)

Tamashii said they have loads of prototypes, most exactly like nappa; doesnt mean they will release them all though.

They better release them!!! As long as they keep releasing, we keep buying!!!!!

Have you looked at close ups of that nappa pro to? It's horrible. It's impressive from a distance but it's not even anywhere close to releasable.

You're never gonna get that Nappa, pretty convinced of that. Any Nappa that will get released will be heavily improved, just like 18 is.

Wooooow! Really? *starts reading*

"Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more."

BOOOOOM, what a bombshell!

Are we sure this es truly Akira speakng here!?

Back