S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By 2018 I doubt I'll care unless we keep getting releases like the Androids. lol. We need some hype marketing ala "It's over 9000!" for Nappa so we can get Bandai serious about him. lol.

Hey.. that's actually a great idea. We should be brainstorming, trying to think of ways to build interest in things we want across the internet. Start trends, things like that. I mean, it helped with base Vegeta, so why not other figures?

Because the 9000 gag is unfathombly big. That's an entire generation summed up in one joke there. You can;t replicate that on demand.

If anything, TFS is the only thing that can come close.

So....

Ghost Nappa sdcc exclusive?:rotfl

Because the 9000 gag is unfathombly big. That's an entire generation summed up in one joke there. You can;t replicate that on demand.

If anything, TFS is the only thing that can come close.

So....

Ghost Nappa sdcc exclusive?:rotfl

that's what i was thinking! :hi5:

There are minor legal issues though, apart from the fact that this has zero marketability in Japan.:rotfl

I think the best thing to do is to take japan hostage. Or to invent a mass mind control device to implement our market on theirs.

Kinda one or both...

Hey guys,

Amazon.ca just cancelled my order for Regular Goku! I preordered back in October. It's weird this happened because they just put up Android 18 for preorder. Previously, I ordered Scanner Vegeta, Krilin and Freiza from them. Any other Canadians have the same thing happen to them? Here is a copy of what they sent me:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report we won't be able to obtain the following item from your order:

"Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Goku Action Figure"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it's not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to receive, and we apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We must apologize also for the length of time it's taken us to reach this conclusion. Until recently, we'd still hoped to obtain this item for you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Please note, if you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, these cancellations can affect your order's eligibility for that offer. To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit the "Your Account" page at https://www.amazon.ca/your-account.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.ca.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

There are minor legal issues though, apart from the fact that this has zero marketability in Japan.:rotfl

I think the best thing to do is to take japan hostage. Or to invent a mass mind control device to implement our market on theirs.

Kinda one or both...

Right. im on it!

Stewie.gif

Hey guys,

Amazon.ca just cancelled my order for Regular Goku! I preordered back in October. It's weird this happened because they just put up Android 18 for preorder. Previously, I ordered Scanner Vegeta, Krilin and Freiza from them. Any other Canadians have the same thing happen to them? Here is a copy of what they sent me:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report we won't be able to obtain the following item from your order:

"Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Goku Action Figure"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it's not available from any of our sources at this time. We realize this is disappointing news to receive, and we apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We must apologize also for the length of time it's taken us to reach this conclusion. Until recently, we'd still hoped to obtain this item for you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Please note, if you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, these cancellations can affect your order's eligibility for that offer. To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit the "Your Account" page at https://www.amazon.ca/your-account.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.ca.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Hey, im also in canada, i used to order from amazon but tbh its a headache, reason being if you dont have an american po box o ship to then they wont send it to you. So my question to you is do u already have one? Cuz if u dont thats probbably why they cant send it to u, we only get amazon. Ca which in all honesty is crap for some reason. I also dont reccomend doin the american po box cuz i used to do it but u pay more than u need to for no reason( the reg shippin from amazon to the american po box, then from there to your canadian address is another charge that you pay when they deliver it) so i personally just goto toyarena and ive had no problems with them at all, and im sure big bad toy store is good also, hope this info helps

Didn't see it posted but Android 17 is up for preorder at bbts
He's one dollar more than 18, guess its cuz of the gun.

I gotta say this. I saw the figuarts 17 pics and I just gotta say that Android 17 is by far the best figure this line has ever produced... In the series, original, and GT included, Android 17 is by far the strongest, prettiest, and most handsomest character there is... no hom0.

17 could've def been the strongest.. didn't he have an unlimited amount of Ki? Meaning he could never get fatigued, etc.

So yeah, Bluefin confirms it.. 17 does have five pairs of hands. I guess this is just like Goku, where not all accessories are shown. Anyone care to guess what that mystery pair is? I can't think of another pair he would need. lol.

MSRP: $39.99 Oct 2014
The popular S.H.Figuarts Dragonball saga continues! Following the release of S.H.Figuarts Android 18 comes the appropriate follow-up of the character’s twin, Android 17. A web exclusive in Japan, 17 will be made available to fans in North America via Bluefin Distribution. This deluxe action figure set features a full-array of accessories, including the android's gun and holster, interchangeable belt and bandana, a total of 3 optional faces, a pair of folded arms, alternate hair pieces, and a full set of interchangeable hands (6 right/5 left). Ideal for pairing up with S.H.Figuarts Android 18 for dual attacks on the Z Warriors, as well as other iconic scenes from the series!

So yeah, Bluefin confirms it.. 17 does have five pairs of hands. I guess this is just like Goku, where not all accessories are shown. Anyone care to guess what that mystery pair is? I can't think of another pair he would need. lol.

MSRP: $39.99 Oct 2014
The popular S.H.Figuarts Dragonball saga continues! Following the release of S.H.Figuarts Android 18 comes the appropriate follow-up of the character’s twin, Android 17. A web exclusive in Japan, 17 will be made available to fans in North America via Bluefin Distribution. This deluxe action figure set features a full-array of accessories, including the android's gun and holster, interchangeable belt and bandana, a total of 3 optional faces, a pair of folded arms, alternate hair pieces, and a full set of interchangeable hands (6 right/5 left). Ideal for pairing up with S.H.Figuarts Android 18 for dual attacks on the Z Warriors, as well as other iconic scenes from the series!

6right hand 5 left... So the first 5pairs would be : closed fists, open blast hands, "fighting pose hands" , the darting towards someone hands, the gun hand aaaannd maybe relaxed hands like what 18 has?

Goku's prototype comparison (last and first)

goku%2520downgrade.jpg

Do you guys notice the downgrade? Not only the effect part, but look how cool his eyes used to look on the first prototype.

I'm still in shock that Normal Goku is finally getting released... I won't really believe it until I see some with in hand pictures, because that thing was shown about 5 years ago in 09-early 10, along with Vegeta and Gohan.

@Havoc, I think I like Goku's eyes more in the picture with the rocky background.

Yeah, maybe 17 will have relaxed hands. That works for "human" characters fine I think.

I agree about base Goku, I loved the first proto and was disappointed with what we saw recently. Hopefully it was just a rushed piece recently and the actual product will be nicer.

Back