S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not kidding, I'm nearly at the point of regretting not buying a third sdcc Piccolo.

He just fits with everyone, everywhere.:lol

anyhooo my whis and beerus has arrived!

27d8a3db-6c77-4e3a-b235-05f30d01498c_zpscd5b279b.jpg
ae5a8dcf-002e-4c3a-b78a-f7d5cac97bf1_zps81fb99a3.jpg

now we wait for the impacts :chillpill:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool display, am now def considering purchasing Whis/Beerus. They scale nearly perfect with the Figuarts.

I just wish that Chinese bootleg Trunks came with his long purple hair. Should we expect to see a bootleg Krillin with hair in the future?? :monkey4

Well you've made my week blogness. I'm very impressed by the hair part. I can't really believe it works with the official faces. Nice pics.

Man I did not know we could use Trunks real faces, thats amazing!

Tbh calling the headpiece a bootleg does it an injustice, since it really isnt; a bootleg is a copy of a real item, Trunks hair is a brand new mould that someone went through the trouble of doing. A bit sad hearing the folded arms arent great, but I do have the real one im not using so meh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well the face itself is bootleg but the hair is legit, I guess. I'm not convinced that someone didn;t get their hands on some unseen proto or something. There's even a number and or letter on the inside of each piece of hair, much like the parts of the legit figures. You can kinda see it in my pics if you use zoom.

Awesome display man!

Damn, I'm getting tired of trying to buy a Trunks from around $110, everywhere I see he is up to $160 T_T

Looks awesome Blood! Not that I care about the characters, but the setup is great!:lol

I'm not bothering with the Trunks head solely because it doesn't match with the vegeta body height. He grows a lot in th time chamber and his hair grows with him. I've had long hair myself and there's no way it could've been that long at that height. So yeah the inaccuracy kills it for me.

But nice for everyone who are fine with it though!

A buffed tall trunks is still my top want together with a proper saiyan saga goku. Als reg goku really needs to get here, I've expanded my shelf space and now it's all empty.:lol

thanks y'all!
Well i really enjoyed whis & beerus charactes in the movie. :p
aaaand my shelf doesnt look so empty anymore xD

I'll watch the Funi dub of BoG someday and I'll see what I make of them.

Btw Blood, sorry if I either forgot or didn't notice an answer from you before, but where did you buy those plastic cube-form stands? The one that Frieza is on?

I dont know where blood got his, but mine were from ebay. They are called acrylic risers I believe, or at least the steps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh nice haha! Thanks mate.:D

Which size did you buy? 10 by 10 by 10 or something?

EDIT: Oh dude, they have tons of stuff haha. This is pretty awesome as well:
w-030_nl.jpg

Yeah the 10's and 15's. That sure looks classy

The 15 is what frieza is standing on :)

Your collection looks great blood! I like how you have the gods set above them. I thought they were great new additions to the Dragon Ball universe.

Well, guess where regular Goku's gonna be? Get him out to us already Tamashii!:lol
tumblr_n31nsb74yv1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Underneath this shelf are some isolated spots for among other stuff the Twins (directly underneath Cell, on one of my speakers). And then I'm kinda out of current space...:panic: I'll have to rearrange stuff on another spot or move everything entirely if I wanna add any more. And my second saiyan saga Vegeta isn't even on here now. There's one other small spot with strays from all kinds of lines and I guess that's where Saiyan Saga Vegeta will have to wait.:lol Maybe I'll buy another regular Goku and put those two somewhere else. Or I'll store him to wait and see if Nappa or a propor Saiyan Saga Goku ever get released, dunno yet.

So basically, after this year, my entire collection's core display will be pretty much done... Can't believe I have this many now, having just 3 (which I had for a long time) feels like yesterday.

I received the add'l Vegeta figures and "Custom" SS Trunks head from China today. The figures all have minor QC issues like the first one I got as I expected.

The Trunks head is something else though... It separates just like the official Trunks Figure's hair and is completely compatible with the alternate faces from the original. Impressive. The face it comes with is a copy of the stern SS face Trunks came with but it is made of hard plastic and seems to be a tad smaller all around. The legit Trunks faces actually fit the head a lot better. The head is a little loose on the bootleg Vegeta figure's body, but I haven't tried it on the legit one. The face in the pic with Vegeta is the one he came with.

So here's the pics of the Trunks head as well as a defect on one of the Chinese Vegeta heads and an unrelated shot of a custom I started. Enjoy.

Crap! I forgot about the crossed arms... they are very dark blue or maybe have too much black wash on them but they don't look the same color as the body. The paint job isn't *that* bad on them but one of them is ****ed up at the top where it connects to the shoulder. Bootlegs. Meh.

vegito incoming!

Your collection looks great blood! I like how you have the gods set above them. I thought they were great new additions to the Dragon Ball universe.

thanks! depending on how many more heroes we're gonna get im gonna move the bad guy up there too, i believe

Well, guess where regular Goku's gonna be? Get him out to us already Tamashii!:lol
tumblr_n31nsb74yv1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Underneath this shelf are some isolated spots for among other stuff the Twins (directly underneath Cell, on one of my speakers). And then I'm kinda out of current space...:panic: I'll have to rearrange stuff on another spot or move everything entirely if I wanna add any more. And my second saiyan saga Vegeta isn't even on here now. There's one other small spot with strays from all kinds of lines and I guess that's where Saiyan Saga Vegeta will have to wait.:lol Maybe I'll buy another regular Goku and put those two somewhere else. Or I'll store him to wait and see if Nappa or a propor Saiyan Saga Goku ever get released, dunno yet.

So basically, after this year, my entire collection's core display will be pretty much done... Can't believe I have this many now, having just 3 (which I had for a long time) feels like yesterday.

nice one!
feels like having kids huh? :lol

vegito incoming!

great mod! :applause

Back