S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wanting to make some dio's for the figs and have thought about doing one of Namek and one of King Kai's Planet. I really want to do one of King Kai's Planet. I think it would be fun to get a giant Styrofoam ball, and actually make the entire planet, and suspend it from the ceiling with the figures fighting around it. I doubt I'm ever allowed to make the entire planet though, as I highly doubt my wife would be cool with it, but I might be able to do at least half of the planet. Has anyone seen any good dio's for the DBZ Figuarts line?

I'm wanting to make some dio's for the figs and have thought about doing one of Namek and one of King Kai's Planet. I really want to do one of King Kai's Planet. I think it would be fun to get a giant Styrofoam ball, and actually make the entire planet, and suspend it from the ceiling with the figures fighting around it. I doubt I'm ever allowed to make the entire planet though, as I highly doubt my wife would be cool with it, but I might be able to do at least half of the planet. Has anyone seen any good dio's for the DBZ Figuarts line?

Here is my dio, its saiyan saga, ill be doing namek next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuszU2zoXKI

imaI2EAPEi2 that's an amazing diorama, well made.

Also has anyone seen TFS DBZ Abridged Episode 40 yet? :lol

imaI2EAPEi2 that's an amazing diorama, well made.

Also has anyone seen TFS DBZ Abridged Episode 40 yet? :lol

All these squares makes a circle, ALL THESE SQUARES MAKES A CIRCLE!! Lmfao brilliant episode but fealt too short, cant wait for cell

Unrelated, but for those that are unaware, Mega Man Zero Figuarts incoming!!

c81516fb-s.jpg

Should go great with the D-Arts Mega Man, X, Zero, etc.

All these squares makes a circle, ALL THESE SQUARES MAKES A CIRCLE!! Lmfao brilliant episode but fealt too short, cant wait for cell
Yeah truth be told, it went by quick. Still a great episode honestly, so the length didn't kill me.

That is a sick idea 12eape12! Are you going for the white T shirt look? Seems easiest sculpting wise...

Also yeah episode 40 was pretty brilliant. People go see it before you read posts here, don't think anybody's gonna bother with spoilers.

17 is actually also blond but dyed his hair, genius.:lol Though currently, the fact that Nail is still around is one of the best running jokes they have left. "We're gonna get another roommate." :rotfl

That is a sick idea 12eape12! Are you going for the white T shirt look? Seems easiest sculpting wise...

Also yeah episode 40 was pretty brilliant. People go see it before you read posts here, don't think anybody's gonna bother with spoilers.

17 is actually also blond but dyed his hair, genius.:lol Though currently, the fact that Nail is still around is one of the best running jokes they have left. "We're gonna get another roommate." :rotfl

So does this mean i have to move the pool table? Lmao

I got an email from Amazon this morning that the release date for Goku has been pushed back. Now the expected arrival date is April 4-9. I don't even remember what the original release date was :/

Yeah Goku was april to begin with, dont know what Amazon is on about; the japanese release was march but got pushed back, but the Bluefin release was always April.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone taken a picture of banpresto bills and whiss with figuarts.

bills1.jpg
bills2.jpg

I only primarily buy both figure just for whiss display, you cant buy him alone.
bills3.jpg

Elot

Have to say the 18(and assuming 17) release coincides pretty well with TFS.:lol

Also, I realised it's quit easy to do an eye mod to ssj vegeta's faces and krillin's face that you get with 18, to make 'm look forward and make 'm more applicable. Especially in the case of krillin's bonus face it's easy as you only need white and black. But I'm definitely gonna try modding the clenching teeth vegeta face to make him look forward as well.

Back