S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great custom only thing im gunna nitpick on is also his arms, the muscles dont seem to be detailed from the looks of it, but overall looks great and way better than i could ever attempt lol

its just the angle of the picture, then goku covers them on the second one. Here is a better picture.

@killian tien had huge arms in cell saga, he was on roids lol. Here are some reference pics

Great pics elot, you should post both your custom bills and the banpresto one next to each other. I fear the banpresto is too tall but whiss looks perfect.

the HQDX zarbon, dodoria and ginyu statue's are too tall too, right?

where is that post with the list of all the statue's that would go with figuarts? T^T

Tien was Badass in the cell saga! The moment when he held Cell back was one of my favorite parts of the entire series, right next to Piccolo vs 17... It's mainly because, the super saiyan thing is a little like cheating/overused, it's annoying that who ever has the longest, craziest hair is the strongest.

Tien was Badass in the cell saga! The moment when he held Cell back was one of my favorite parts of the entire series, right next to Piccolo vs 17... It's mainly because, the super saiyan thing is a little like cheating/overused, it's annoying that who ever has the longest, craziest hair is the strongest.

in the real world the beard determines how alpha as **** you are :lecture

beard.jpg

combat-beard-guy_o_2092061.jpg

The more I think about, the more Tien and Yamcha seem like likely candidates for future release, especially given Krillin's release last year.

So...

Then we have the following major characters left:

-Android 17
-Kid Buu
-Buu saga/ Majin Vegeta
-Buu saga/ Adult Gohan
-Tien
-Yamcha
-Goten + Trunks/ Gotenks
-Vegeto

*The above releases will keep the line going for at least another 3-4 years at the current new figure release pace.

If they make a Tien with the green half gi then I may consider him (I have softened up to that form a bit) but Yamcha still has no chance with me lol.

Honestly I dont see either selling though; Krillin is obviously a fan favourite, but Tien and Yamcha (mostly Yamcha) are seen as canon fodder, plus, do any of you really think we wont see different forms of saiyan characters? If they sell you can be guaranteed to get a few different Gohans, especially mystic Gohan with Gokus gi, then theres the other forms of Trunks etc. Alot of people want these different forms, and tamshii would be stupid not to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

exact same thing can be said about Yamcha and Tien, I've seen plenty of people express a desire to see those two made. Frankly I don't think I could consider my own collection complete without them. They may not sell as quickly as an in demand saiyan would but nearly every Figuarts release sells out eventually.

Well, they said Saiyans sell the most, so expect to see more variations of the main draws. And there's no doubt we're gonna see more Gokus than anybody else, since he's the undisputed top-seller, so get used to it guys.

I'd say Tien and Yamcha really need to be made, as Timone pointed out, figuarts figures usually sell out eventually. The only alternate design I'd like to see is Trunks from the bojack movie (normal and ss hair included). The next Goku figure released after base Goku had better be SS4 or I'm going to flip ****.

I'd say Tien and Yamcha really need to be made, as Timone pointed out, figuarts figures usually sell out eventually. The only alternate design I'd like to see is Trunks from the bojack movie (normal and ss hair included). The next Goku figure released after base Goku had better be SS4 or I'm going to flip ****.

46995450.jpg

dont worry, ill join you if tien, yamcha and nappa doesnt get a release too :1-1:

In terms of Gokus, they are far more likely to do a saiyan/namek Goku, a ripped gi namek Goku, an even more ripped gi ssj Goku and even a ssj2 head Goku before they even think about touching GT, I can guarantee it.

As for Trunks, a saiyan armor long hair Trunks is a given, and I would also like to see a vest top mature looking Trunks from when he kills the androids.

I would also like to add an android saga Gohan (white and black shoes), blue gi adult Gohan, a saiyaman outfit Gohan with extra heads and a mystic Gohan.

Only Vegeta id like to see is of course majin Vegeta with regular faces included and maybe a halo.

Vegetto just because its Vegetto, hes the most powerful being in dbz apart from Beerus and Whis

Goku will have the most figures made of him, he's the main character. But I'd say Vegeta would be next in amount of figures, then Gohan. Remember Trunks is only around During the Android and Cell Sagas, so once they do 2 or 3 more figures of him and a movie version or 2 he'd (most likely) be done (besides SDCC repaints). Also, unless they start with battle damaged figures, there's probably not going to be another Piccolo in the line, he only has the 2 different versions, which they've already given us. I feel like Tien and Yamcha should be released with just a couple of option parts and make them $10-15ish (I guess, unless it should be more) cheaper than normal, then make a limited test run of an option part set for Tien and Yamcha, and if it does good produce more of it.

Also, if the next figure in the line after Android 17 is Kid Buu I will be expecting SSJ3 rerelease or repaint, Majin Vegeta with normal SSJ faces and base hair & faces, and Mystic Gohan.

Trunks may only have been around for the android-cell arc, but he is arguably one of the most popular characters imo; his popularity is why he got a release in the first place, they could have easily went for the androids before now but chose to go with popular heroes first.

Back