S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where can i do this test?
Here you go Cartoon
https://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/which-dragon-ball-z-character-are-you?fun

I'm Goku somehow???
enhanced-buzz-26377-1393368641-0.jpg

I find this odd, I expected Gohan or Frieza :/

You expected gohan or frieza?:p Yeah cause those two are like barely any different.:rotfl
LOL, I have a heroic side, that sometimes is corrupted with my sadistic side.

The results of the quiz is usually determined by how sensitive it is to one side or the other. I got Sephiroth in a Final Fantasy quiz, so I have no clue why these things can't seem to pin me :lsvader

I got goku :)

You’re super friggin’ strong, powerful, faster than the speed of light. You’re a beast and you’ll eat whatever the hell you want. You’re awesome. YOLO.

I got goku :)

You’re super friggin’ strong, powerful, faster than the speed of light. You’re a beast and you’ll eat whatever the hell you want. You’re awesome. YOLO.
Just curious, what burger did you choose? I wonder if everyone who got the triple bacon burger is Goku by default. That's the only way I can explain the large number of Goku's

It's either that, or the choking scenario. (possibly both)

Just curious, what burger did you choose? I wonder if everyone who got the triple bacon burger is Goku by default. That's the only way I can explain the large number of Goku's

I just did the choking scenario like Goku would, still got Vegeta. Then tried the burger one like Goku, still got Vegeta. Then both at the same time, still got Vegeta.

I voted triple bacon cheese burger and performing the Heimlich and I got Gohan. Might be because I said to discuss issues with my nemesis.

Screw Figuarts, lettuce talk about cheeseburgers, the varying types, how much you payed, etc. from here on out!

Ahah sorry for the late reply sir. The happy meal burger i choose. For the choking one-- picked heimlich maneuver.

Back