S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's so easy to post a picture.:lol You upload it to an imagehosting site
like tinypic or tumblr or instagram or deviantart etc and you copy the image adress and put 'm betweeen
. Done....

Thanks captain helpful! Your kind words of wisdom were exactly what was needed to solve my dilemma... not.:cuckoo:

Looks like this forum doesn't like co-operating with photobucket all too well. Tried bitmp, jpeg and png formats in a myriad of different sizes. All times the links appeared broken! Tried flickr and it worked first attempt. It really mustn't like the scripting or the way the extensions are hosted by the site. Is this a common problem? It's funny I've never experience anything of this sort before and I frequent many forums. Strange.

That's a Jakks King Cold. One of my all time favourites figure ever produced.

The Ginyu frog is great, isn't it! He was made by Irwin Toys in 2000 or so. He was an accessory that came with a Bulma figure. He's scaled perfectly for the SHF figures.

Yea that Ginyu frog and King Cold fit in pretty nicely. But the King Cold is up in the SS Vegeta price range sheesh.

^ This is precisely the same sentiment I share for my own collection! Although, this is applied to only a small portion of my collection. I have quite a large DBZ collection numbering somewhere in the low to mid hundreds, but hardly room enough to display them all. So, I had to be very selective with my choices for this display. I'm not entirely happy will all of my current posing. I do still change them quite regularly, as I am always considering the best use of each character. So they will most likely continue to change as I go. There are still a number of figures I'd like to add to this specific display, but for now I am content. I'll be sure to update the picture as new new figures are added. Enjoy!

11747617676_60841d5822_o.jpg
Really nice, like where everyone's positioned!

So numerous pages back, someone mentioned how Trunks and Gohan should be packaged together with Gotenks or something...how tall are they? I believed somewhere under Freiza's height and definitely shorter than Teen Gohan.

If we're bored we can always collectively destroy the worst adaptation ever. So funny they got teamfourstar in for this.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzLMGKtY04[/ame]

I never had a shred of expectation and it still managed to emotionally traumatise me.:lol

Any idea when we'd be likely to get the next DBZ figuart? I really want to see an Ultimate Gohan figuart!

Thats hilarious! I never got why the film makers butchered as much of the lore as they did; the film was apparently made due to fans wanting it, so why did they go to such lengths to seemingly destroy it? I mean, the book adaptation made more sense!

It was honestly as if the director was handed a few pictures of characters and items and told to make a movie from it!

Last edited:
Any idea when we'd be likely to get the next DBZ figuart? I really want to see an Ultimate Gohan figuart!

After Goku id say; maybe start of april end of march? I doubt we will see any form of Gohan though, as much as I want a buu saga version. Going from what im hearing and the poll we did id say Majin Vegeta should be there somewhere.

I wonder which family member of chow yun fat they abducted to blackmail him into doing that one. The benifit is that it's a gloriously perfect blueprint for everything not to do when adapting something.:lol

Some part of me is still waiting for them to reveal the whole thing was a hoax.

Really nice, like where everyone's positioned!

So numerous pages back, someone mentioned how Trunks and Gohan should be packaged together with Gotenks or something...how tall are they? I believed somewhere under Freiza's height and definitely shorter than Teen Gohan.

Looking at the HSCF Frieza next to SHF SS Vegeta, I would say he is the ideal height for Trunks and Goten. Perhaps, even slightly smaller still. Although, if they were too small I think they would feel under-scaled for displaying as stand alone figures. Does that make sense? I agree. If they we going to package them as you suggested in a two or even three pack, it would make more sense to have them marginally up-scaled. Otherwise I'd feel they were almost like accessories, rather than an SHF figure in their own rights. Similar to how the HQDX Gohan in my display looks as though he might have been thrown in as a freebie with the SHF Piccolo.

If they did do a bundle pack, which would be great - I would imagine it would consist of roughly 7 heads, 14 faces and 10 some hands. Plus the bodies for Goten, Trunks and Gotenks. That's a whole lot of parts for just one release, so I'm afraid it would be priced accordingly. I doubt that it would be feasible for Tamashii to release such a bundle at the usual SHF price range. Whether they be smaller or not, it is still equivalent to producing three full sized figures and pricing them as only one. It is not the materials that forms Tamasii's prices but the costs of creating the figure from concept to creation. That process would cost the same for both small and large figures alike. So I highly doubt a three pack is in the cards. But we can still live in hope, can we not?

Out of curiosity, what figure won last year's SDCC poll? Historically, have the previous figures that won the previous year's poll been released the following year?

Does anybody here have both reissue if the manga SS Goku and the SDCC Goku and is able to help me out by taking a few pictures? I'm interested in knowing what the SDCC Goku will look like if you switch his face onto the head of a manga coloured Goku and then put it back on the SDCC body. I was considering buying another Goku to just that and thought maybe someone here might be able preview the results prior to forking out the cash. Thanks!

If we're bored we can always collectively destroy the worst adaptation ever. So funny they got teamfourstar in for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzLMGKtY04

I never had a shred of expectation and it still managed to emotionally traumatise me.:lol

bulma was hot though :monkey1

Does anybody here have both reissue if the manga SS Goku and the SDCC Goku and is able to help me out by taking a few pictures? I'm interested in knowing what the SDCC Goku will look like if you switch his face onto the head of a manga coloured Goku and then put it back on the SDCC body. I was considering buying another Goku to just that and thought maybe someone here might be able preview the results prior to forking out the cash. Thanks!

krec9 posted something similar some time ago. but putting sdcc goku's face on manga goku will look wierd because of the dark eybrows and light hair, manga goku's face with sdcc's hair might be to yellowish...

Swapped out the head with the SDCC Goku with the rerelease actually looks good.

Last edited:
Back