S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majin Vegeta could happen cause he is a really big character and Goku has a 3rd completely new variant coming out, so why not Vegeta? They could add a nice amount to Majin Vegeta to make it worthwhile like a big bang attack effect.

Tamashii's sdcc13 survey list:

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegito
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Same numbered list based on our poll:
Majin Vegeta
Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan
Saiyaman/tournament Gohan
Vegito
Gogeta
Armoured Trunks
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Tien
Yamcha
Nappa

Broly
1st Form Cell
Gotenks
SS4 Goku

I've underscored entries on both lists. To my amazement I just realised NO ONE voted Super Buu in our poll. Some interesting differences here.
Think that happened cause he's a givem, we should vote for those less likely to be made unless the demand is there. Like Broli, Nappa for the sheer size. If one gets made the other one is more like to be made because they'll have the basic buck

Sadly, no. He has said it takes to long and the figures are too expensive. But he could have changed this by now

Nope, I asked him back when he did customs from ultimate figure series figures, and his reply was that he made them for fun, and that they werent for sale.

To bad, I would have really like to have that majin boo and ultimate gohan

Well still no joy from Nin Nin with sorting out the issue with Krillin but I am sorting the charge back & that should be done soon.

I did however find a new Ebay seller who I'll be using in future & my brothers Christmas pressie arrived today...

No other piccies I'm afraid until after Christmas...obviously ;)

Going to Re-order Krillin with him so he'll have that in the new year.

Neil

Nice you got something else in time Neil! Hope you get it sorted out.

Thanks man
So do I, first time I've ever had an issue like this :(

What seller Neil?

I can't link directly at the mo as I'm in my phone but it is a US seller called phoenixofglory

His prices are really good, shipped fast & it was well packaged

Will definitely be back to him

Neil

New figures added to my collection

lFtUKrZ.jpg

Great shot Havok! Those statutes works so well with the others, or at least your photo skills make them look great. The colors look so vibrant, but are so well organized that it doesn't seem overwhelming at all. Everytime you guys put up pics of the manga Gohan and Piccolo, part of me wishes I had those instead. I really like the skin and gi coloring, but wish the sashes were blue, and Piccolo's bicepts were pink. Although, they do look good.

It's a tastament to the figuarts imo that statues blend in with them.

And yes, you must be really happy with that Havok.:) We need those twins!

Thanks guys. I wish they were articulated. I will certainly buy a SH Figuarts Android 16 and replace this one if Bandai ever release one.

Mecha Frieza was my favourite form of him; the fact that he was part machine really intrigued me, plus, having someone to go with Trunks wouldnt hurt ;)

Back