S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember though guys, they did say "maybe" in that tweet so it could be they are currently "persuading" tamashii to make him. In any case, it sounds like Broly may be the first release past Goku, since they responded like that; if they would have considered kid Buu it would have been gibberish :lol

I know it will probably be the huge, bulky "ultimate" LSSJ form of Broly, but I prefer his leaner form. Besides looking better imo, you can have regular & SSJ forums that way. Still, I'm personally very excited about this release, Broly is one of my favorites.

I agree. I would like him to be Vegeta's Tyler Durden- Every ideal of what he thinks a man should be, but not realizing the horror behind it.
20091231011158!Broli_SSJ.jpg
tyler-durden-photo.jpg

Hell no! IMO, Broly sucks *** - he is a mindless character. Will absolutely pass on this if it gets released. C'mon Tamashii, give us the android twins and buu already! Heck, I'd even prefer another Goku, Gohan, Vegeta or even Nappa if you must release a saiyan.

Like it or not, Broly was a very influential character for alot of people, and although he was just a movie creation, people clung on to him because, well, he IS the legend. Goku and the others might have became super saiyans, but he was THE super saiyan from birth.

Imo his movie was also one of the best ones made, I mean, the fight scene with him just stomping everyone was great to watch. If only the movie writers would have bothered to merge them with the anime, things may have been different.

Sorry guys, but Yamcha is to me what some of you think of Broly, we all have preferences and we cant have everything our own way, thats what we keep saying, correct?

Honestly I like Broly too but I think we should get the Androids first, because we saw prototypes of them, so it'd be a shame to wait even longer when they've already got something. Not to mention that would give us just about everything from the Cell saga bar Trunks in his hyperbolic time chamber training suit, which is fixed easily.

^
B
I
N
G
O

But apparently tamashii want that nice fanboy cash.:lol Still think you shouldn't get carried away, it's a speculative tweet, and just an implicit hint at that. But in an anniversary year, yeah, guess they might go all out that's very specifically fan pleasing for many.

If Broli gets here before more Buu characters I really pity the Buu fans though.:lol Bad luck.

^
B
I
N
G
O

But apparently tamashii want that nice fanboy cash.:lol Still think you shouldn't get carried away, it's a speculative tweet, and just an implicit hint at that. But in an anniversary year, yeah, guess they might go all out that's very specifically fan pleasing for many.

If Broli gets here before more Buu characters I really pity the Buu fans though.:lol Bad luck.
I remember back when tamashii tweeted about a potential god mode goku figure around the time battle of the gods came out. Apparently nothing came of that tweet.

Last edited:
I don't really care about Broly as much as other characters but I'm definitely excited by the thought of a Figuarts Broly. I bet it would be an incredible display piece.

I don't really care about Broly as much as other characters but I'm definitely excited by the thought of a Figuarts Broly. I bet it would be an incredible display piece.

That I cannot disagree with. That is if they do his size justice. And if this indeed means bigger characters, like nappa, burter, cell form 1 and 2, or super buu, that's definitely nice imo. This will also attract a lot of customers to the line, so that's good.

Also, in what outfit does vegeta fight broli? Exactly. *hashtag rerelease*:lol

That I cannot disagree with. That is if they do his size justice. And if this indeed means bigger characters, like nappa, burter, cell form 1 and 2, or super buu, that's definitely nice imo. This will also attract a lot of customers to the line, so that's good.

Keep dreaming :monkey1

551379-VegetaKick-2.gif

They need to do it now. Also if they could release Broly and rerelease SSJ Vegeta, it would be like last year were we got a normal version of someone a SSJ rerelease and a villain. Hopefully they'll also do another new character instead of an SDCC though

If vegeta does get a rerelease his best chance IS sdcc; bluefin said it was difficult to rerelease web exclusives, which every character past Gohan has been. If he is rereleased in manga colours as an sdcc exclusive (opposite to the colours he originally had) then he could be tagged as technically a new figure. It would also allow him to fit with most collections as many dont have the sdcc figures, plus, Krillin and regular Goku are manga now too.

He may be slightly more expensive that way, but at least he has more chance of happening.

If vegeta does get a rerelease his best chance IS sdcc; bluefin said it was difficult to rerelease web exclusives, which every character past Gohan has been. If he is rereleased in manga colours as an sdcc exclusive (opposite to the colours he originally had) then he could be tagged as technically a new figure. It would also allow him to fit with most collections as many dont have the sdcc figures, plus, Krillin and regular Goku are manga now too.

He may be slightly more expensive that way, but at least he has more chance of happening.

one without orange in his hair?

Jake_sparkly_eyes.gif

I always forget Vegeta is a web exclusive. well, now I hope he's an SDCC

Back