S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what about Frieza and Scouter Vegeta? I assumed blood was just putting the main villains on top. I'd switch Trunks out for his armored uniform though, for the Cell Games, if it was a Cell games set up. Although it wouldn't be my set up anyways. It's blood's and it's great!

Oh well I didn't realize you had a place for them already. That sounds way better!
I want to put them standing with each other ready to fight while Trunks jumps out of his time machine sword out and full super saiyan. I have the old Irwin time machine.

that also sounds awesome!

but yeah, i just kinda want to represent the future 17 where he was the one that blew **** up (hand out to blast) while 18 was relaxing or shopping (sitting pose)

But what about Frieza and Scouter Vegeta? I assumed blood was just putting the main villains on top. I'd switch Trunks out for his armored uniform though, for the Cell Games, if it was a Cell games set up. Although it wouldn't be my set up anyways. It's blood's and it's great!

the main villains are flying above the Z fighters o_O
tbh, im not a big fan of trunks in that uniform, i do like his longer hair tied up though. but its not a cell games set up. i posted a pic with all the villains and thats pretty much what the upper shelf will look like if they released them all.

just to make things a bit clear
uppershelf_zps29a1d0b4.png

and this is the villains pic

dbzvillains_zps3284a06a.png

the ones with the cross are already made or i have no interest in displaying them there.

edit: but ofcours i cant think too far into the future and that shelf will stay more or less blank :lol

Love your display blood. I completely agree with your choice on what villains should come out, the Ginyu Force would be the coolest to the display, IMO, only because I'd love to have then posed like this.View attachment 70257

hell yeah! although jeice's pose will be a tough one since his shoulder pad will be in the way to make his arm go up :/

Nice case setup Blood, maaaan I've so often almost bought a few of those gundams, but always ended up feeling my money was better spent on something else.

Where do you get those clear plastic "boxes" you place stuff on?

Sick effect Frankie! Makes me restate again we need an option package for this line. I really miss a straight forward looking screaming ssj Vegeta. ssj Goku and Piccolo need a smirk. Frieza needs a "WHAT THE ****" head.:p And some more stuff.

I hope Pwn thinks of mentioning that to Tamashii.

Cool, but boy is that some saturated coloring! Thanks for posting!Yeah, Boo saga is the greatest! (Hey, I'm in the minority, so I'm going to keep championing it)

For people who haven't seen all the S.H. Figuarts customs from Eonzone here they are

SSJ God Goku and Bills
56255-2.jpg
56255-3.jpg

56255-1.jpg

Janemba
54515-1.jpg
54515-2.jpg

Gohan Buu
54310-1.jpg
54310-2.jpg

54310-3.jpg

Yadrat Goku