S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not strictly speaking, but enough to the point where I'm quite impressed by most, getting things right I had actually never noticed before.

Long overdue to post this up but I got my 2nd Trunks now so I got both regular Vegeta and Trunks displayed.

2jacghl.jpg

20k8ygy.jpg

That's a lot of very stern "you've been naughty" poses there with the folded arms.

SS Vegeta looks like he's very disapproving of what you've done ;) lol

Nice display though they look amazing together.

I am massively jealous

Neil

I found my imperfect cell from the secret Saiyan warriors line. So awesome. I hope that the pod comes as an accessory if ever made.

Thanks. I have a great app to make GIFs with.:)

What I meant was how do you guys get them as your sig, because the User CP won't let me.

its from Pokémon Origins. which follows the story of red & green. its only 4 eps and aired yesterday (all 4).

dont upload your pic. just put the usual stuff in the box (img)linktogif(/img)

^ You should give 'm a bigger shelf mate. Can't even see ssj3 Goku anymore haha. You really maxed out everything released so far, pretty sick. Gotta say I'm still not fond of displaying multiple versions of the same character in one display though. I'd make two separate setups, one ssj, one nonssj, if I had all that stuff.

Also, getting more and more annoyed I don't have sdcc Goku.

When normal goku comes out get two and u can put on the ssj head and you'll have goku with darker clothes like sdcc goku .

I think that would probably make the most accurate Goku

It's a nice tip I thought of it myself, but I'm not so sur it will. sdcc Goku had shading and a darker Gi blue that's quite akin to the anime that the normal Goku, who's clearly still in his manga paint job, doesn't have.

Still think its strange that tamashii are making normal Goku manga styled, he is the first figure since manga Gohan to have that style.

It's not strange it will be recolored soon.

this; the only reason they did this is so that they can sell an "anime-colored" version at some SDCC down the road. Cheap way to milk a figure...

They should really make everything anime colored initially and then recolors should be manga colored. By far, more fans of this line want something more accurate to the anime...

Doesn't matter how much we complain there is a market for both the manga and anime colors.

its from Pokémon Origins. which follows the story of red & green. its only 4 eps and aired yesterday (all 4).

dont upload your pic. just put the usual stuff in the box (img)linktogif(/img)

its so funny i just sent you a pm asking about the Gif cause it looks so ****ing awesome and i just read this! lol

its so funny i just sent you a pm asking about the Gif cause it looks so ****ing awesome and i just read this! lol

What up pitu!!! When are u reviewing the sh figuarts DBZ figs that came out when u were gone like frieza and scouter vegeta?!!!!

Back