S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a saw a video review on youtube and was underwhelmed. I thought it would be a little bigger like the kotobukiya PVC stats. Decided just to stick to the S.H.figuarts articulated line instead.

Got you, didnt realise Bluefin was bringing the zeros over too.

Yup, pretty cool! I hope the line does well, but who knows. I worry it won't, but think it would be great to get more dynamic display pieces and more villains.

Just a saw a video review on youtube and was underwhelmed. I thought it would be a little bigger like the kotobukiya PVC stats. Finally decided to stick to the S.H.figuarts articulated line instead.

Yeah, Figuarts Zeros are pretty nice, but they're not on the same levels as Koto. Those cost twice as much after all. I still think they look pretty good though.

I suppose youre right Bane lol. I just love this line too much to let it be put in danger, even if its silly things; thats why I am so passionate about what characters etc should be made, I really want this like to keep going.

Well a lot of people complain about those things, but are complete hypocrites about and continue the cycle. Or they lie and brag about how they protested and do nothing. People never go to stores, but complain when they close, or complain about high prices, but continue to buy things at premium price points, rather than waiting for something they find reasonable. Following your principles are admirable! Good on you!

Yeah, still looked good but not what I was expecting. Wish I was overflowing with cash right now, I'd collect the DBZ zero line with no hesitation but have to be picky now with the shortage of funds. :)

I havent, I have this fear that if I help make the zeros profits then we might see this line go the way one piece did; no poseables lol.

I will not support Zero . I want S.H Figuarts dragon ball z figures to continue !!

this; never understood the fascination with statues

:goodpost:I'm with you guys on this! Considered ssj Goku, and then arrived at the same point as BD, fearing it might counter affect SHF.

Long overdue to post this up but I got my 2nd Trunks now so I got both regular Vegeta and Trunks displayed.

2jacghl.jpg

20k8ygy.jpg

^ You should give 'm a bigger shelf mate. Can't even see ssj3 Goku anymore haha. You really maxed out everything released so far, pretty sick. Gotta say I'm still not fond of displaying multiple versions of the same character in one display though. I'd make two separate setups, one ssj, one nonssj, if I had all that stuff.

Also, getting more and more annoyed I don't have sdcc Goku.

Yeah I've been thinking about axing the MGS figs I got on the shelf and removing them and sticking them with my McFarlane figures so I can just make this shelf all FiguArts with my Sailor Moon and I'll throw in the D Arts Pokemon.

Yeah I've been thinking about axing the MGS figs I got on the shelf and removing them and sticking them with my McFarlane figures so I can just make this shelf all FiguArts with my Sailor Moon and I'll throw in the D Arts Pokemon.

wow how you dislike MGS so much :lol

Long overdue to post this up but I got my 2nd Trunks now so I got both regular Vegeta and Trunks displayed.

2jacghl.jpg

20k8ygy.jpg

nice one!

^ You should give 'm a bigger shelf mate. Can't even see ssj3 Goku anymore haha. You really maxed out everything released so far, pretty sick. Gotta say I'm still not fond of displaying multiple versions of the same character in one display though. I'd make two separate setups, one ssj, one nonssj, if I had all that stuff.

Also, getting more and more annoyed I don't have sdcc Goku.

yeah same here. the only thing that still disturbs me is his hair but that chi is so nice :(

Back