S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Kid buu looks very menacing , he just looks plain evil . He'd be a dope figure .

Oh I agree! But when Buu was first revealed, to me, he looked like a fat pink blob in a diaper with boxing gloves, with a baby like voice. All the other forms looked menacing, with kid Buu being the most evil. I really want all of them, but would only pay figuart prices for Super Buu and Kid Buu.

Man so happy right now, was randomly searching the web and came across a trunks through amazon for $54 shipped and the seller only had one, Luckily I had some cash and jumped on it. Think thats the cheapest I would have ever gotten it :)

Man so happy right now, was randomly searching the web and came across a trunks through amazon for $54 shipped and the seller only had one, Luckily I had some cash and jumped on it. Think thats the cheapest I would have ever gotten it :)

Thats a good deal for sure, Im glad I doubled up on alot of these, makes for easy part swaps and such

The main reason I would love to see a figure of Nail is in hopes that he could function as basically an option parts package for Piccolo. Tamashii could throw in a smirking face and a special beam cannon effect, both of which are sorely lacking for the regular release. The chances of getting another Piccolo figure, or Nail though, are probably extremely slim. So it will always bother me that Piccolo has neither of these parts, because they are iconic to me.

Zarbon and Dordoria would be me next on my list, followed by Freeza's 2nd Form, 1st Form, then 3rd form. Next Ginyu and the Ginyu Force. If we got that far, which I doubt we will, but if we did I would be happy with that.

The Buu Saga rocks, you people are odd. ;)

Did you get it?

Haven't tried yet. The site says it's still on there, but that could be the person just not updating it quickly (probably the case).

Either way, I still reason I should wait because possibly either a ssj Vegeta rerelease might come up, or an armoured Trunks and the latter would probably make people sell the ssj vegeta body they used for Trunks. So I feel like there's a reasonable chance I'm gonna find Vegeta cheaper at some point...

And I actually don't entirely exclude it's a scam either...

How likely do you guys think a rerelease of Vegita is? I want one but just decided to sell off all my DBZ Figuarts. I don't want to but I need the money for a SDCC gold MMPR morpher.

How likely do you guys think a rerelease of Vegita is? I want one but just decided to sell off all my DBZ Figuarts. I don't want to but I need the money for a SDCC gold MMPR morpher.

What do you have for sale?

Also i am interested in manga piccolos.i need 2 pm if you have any for sale.

Back