S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever they get around to Normal Goku, we need some blood from the Buu saga. Once the main series is exhausted they need to move onto the movies.

Once the main series is exhausted they need to move onto the movies.

Doubt that will happen any time soon. It'll take yeaaaars at this rate to accurately represent the entire series. And that's DBZ alone we're talking about.

Considering the amount of fan input I think we'll see Broli before the series is anywhere near done.

Man I wonder what the line up for next year will be. I was thinking, if they have a release date for Krillin, and Goku said early 2014, doesn't that mean 18's unspecified 'now planning' means we'll see her after krillin and Goku? Not to mention 17's date...

I bet 2014 is Goku, 18, 17, Shenron as SDCC exclusive, Nappa and either a rerelease or the survey fan outcome (which, it seems, will be either Buu, Broli or 1st Frieza). Which would be pretty much akin in quantity to 2013's Cell, Vegeta, SSJ Goku rerel, SDCC Piccolo, Frieza and Krillin.

I hope we don't get another repaint for a sdcc exclusive . The ones that were manga already have been fixed (I still don't have sdcc piccolo though) and reprinted . So now exclusive better be a new figure .

I hope we don't get another repaint for a sdcc exclusive . The ones that were manga already have been fixed (I still don't have sdcc piccolo though) and reprinted . So now exclusive better be a new figure .

I just realised my prediction of Shenron as sdcc exclusive is stupid, because they don't reveal the exclusive until a short whole before the event. Which, if remaining the case, means we'll see at least 1 new figure we haven't seen yet... I don't see which figure could get a repaint for what purpose. If they don't continue their trend of an unrevealed figure however, I'm betting it's Shenron. Although a battle damaged version of an existing figure is also definitely a possibility I think..

I think the SDCC 2014 exclusive will either be Kaioken or Super Kaioken Goku, Super Saiyan Vegeta or Regular Vegeta with the SS mold, or a Gold Shenron.

Gold Shenron will go great with SS3 Goku.

Vegeta would just have correct boots.

My prediction for sdcc2014 would be wrong colour vegeta when he was on the bug planet arlia, for sdcc it seems they only do repaints not actual molds

I call it now. Sdcc 2014 exclusive will be a repaint of ss vegeta.

You really think so? For what? Two boots? Or to double as a re-release?

Vegeta as an sdcc exclusive definitely won't be cheap either.

krillin is coming with manga colored eyes... which is a bad idea to me.

I'm just going to assume Tamashii's not so stupid as to make a krillin repaint the sdcc exclusive...

I sure hope not, what a friggin waste that would be.

Gotta agree with Snake on that one.

If anybody's up on Tamashii's products in general, have they actually ever released a new mold as an exclusive...? I'm starting to doubt now.

(For whatever line.)

You really think so? For what? Two boots? Or to double as a re-release?

Vegeta as an sdcc exclusive definitely won't be cheap either.

I'm just going to assume Tamashii's not so stupid as to make a krillin repaint the sdcc exclusive...

Gotta agree with Snake on that one.

alain_delon_gif.gif

Even if it is vegeta it wont be over a $100 bucks and why would you think they wont release anime krillin ? Have you been following any of the SDCC release's so far ?

Not to my knowledge; the only exclusives tamashii have had at sdcc are megaman metallic, goku gohan and piccolo anime style and the power rangers samurai metallic; they have never used it as a new figure sale and if you think about it with good reason; an exclusive figure would be limited in sales, and they wouldnt get good revenue from it since all higher prices come from after market, plus if completionists like myself couldnt get said figure we would stop collecting them, very bad for their business. Sdcc should never be used for new figures.

alain_delon_gif.gif

Even if it is vegeta it wont be over a $100 bucks and why would you think they wont release anime krillin ? Have you been following any of the SDCC release's so far ?

Umm, krillin already is anime style, as have been all releases since gohans first release.

Considering getting into this series but i wanted to know if you guys think it's pretty pointless now? like it's too late in the game

By that i mean all the characters you'd want are unobtainable at a reasonable price? or will they release different versions of them in future so i'd have a change

If i did i'd most likely just want a good representation of each character

Here's a list of what they are now.

Super Saiyan Goku is retail and very obtainable.
SDCC Super Saiyan Goku is about 150$+
Super Saiyan Vegeta is about the same as SDCC Goku.
Super Saiyan Gohan varies.
SDCC Gohan is about 80$ and going up.
Trunks is about 80$ and going up.
Piccolo varies.
SDCC Piccolo is retail.
Normal Vegeta is retail.
Cell is retail I believe.
Frieza is retail I believe.

Back