S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had an email of BBTS saying they have processed my order for SDCC piccolo :D Hopefully you other guys will get yours from there soon :)

I wonder if they would include the hover chair, like it seems like a no brainer, but how big would the chair be? And how would they incorporate that into the packaging? Lol w.e im sure they can figure that stuff out, he would need 2 diff tales again though, one for when hes standing regularly and another when hes in the chair and the tail is like hanging off it limp lol but if we get first form frieza im gunna want zarbon& dadoria for sure lol

There's no way to release him without it! If Kamen Rider gets a bike, then small *** First Form Freeza should get a hover chair.

Lol so true first form frieza is even smaller! They would have to give a hover chair or we RAGE!

Buu was the worst villain in the whole DBZ universe.

I disagree Broly was the worst villain . this guy is more interesting then Broly.

FriezaSoldierNV02.png

I wonder if they would include the hover chair, like it seems like a no brainer, but how big would the chair be? And how would they incorporate that into the packaging? Lol w.e im sure they can figure that stuff out, he would need 2 diff tales again though, one for when hes standing regularly and another when hes in the chair and the tail is like hanging off it limp lol but if we get first form frieza im gunna want zarbon& dadoria for sure lol

"Dodoria?"
"With gusto."

I don't think I'll buy Dodoria. Way smaller part than Zarbon, not gonna spend figuarts money on that... character. Zarbon versus Namek Vegeta would be awesome though. Although we do have a problem with his buffed mega-uggo form... I doubt we'll see Dodoria or Zarbon in any foreseeable future though, what with everybody screaming Buu and Vegito of the top of their lungs.

Honestly, who dares to guess what characters they're gonna release next year (or two)? If we get any other Namek characters than maybe 1F Frieza and a battle damaged ssj Goku as SDCC Exclusive, I'm gonna be pretty surprised.

So Nappa, Android Reg Goku, and probably either one or two of the android siblings. I bet by next summer we won't have had any release of something we haven't already seen on display at one point. Or does anybody beg to differ?

I disagree Broly was the worst villain .

I just don't care about any of the movies, but yeah gotta agree I don't get the fascination with Broly at all. :dunno

EDIT: I kinda like the addition of Cooler, because it expands on Frieza's race. But that's about it...

Last edited:
I disagree Broly was the worst villain . this guy is more interesting then Broly.

FriezaSoldierNV02.png

I agree. Just by being a scouter, I wonder what's his race, what's his skill set, is working to overthrow Frieza or working towards being with the Ginyu Force, how he get involved with Frieza, etc.? Come to think of it, I'd really like to read a mini-series about various scouter groups. Or at least tv specials similar to the Bardock special. Broly is the only Dbz character I don't like.

I agree. Just by being a scouter, I wonder what's his race, what's his skill set, is working to overthrow Frieza or working towards being with the Ginyu Force, how he get involved with Frieza, etc.? Come to think of it, I'd really like to read a mini-series about various scouter groups. Or at least tv specials similar to the Bardock special. Broly is the only Dbz character I don't like.

:lecture:goodpost:

"Dodoria?"
"With gusto."

I don't think I'll buy Dodoria. Way smaller part than Zarbon, not gonna spend figuarts money on that... character. Zarbon versus Namek Vegeta would be awesome though. Although we do have a problem with his buffed mega-uggo form... I doubt we'll see Dodoria or Zarbon in any foreseeable future though, what with everybody screaming Buu and Vegito of the top of their lungs.

Honestly, who dares to guess what characters they're gonna release next year (or two)? If we get any other Namek characters than maybe 1F Frieza and a battle damaged ssj Goku as SDCC Exclusive, I'm gonna be pretty surprised.

So Nappa, Android Reg Goku, and probably either one or two of the android siblings. I bet by next summer we won't have had any release of something we haven't already seen on display at one point. Or does anybody beg to differ?

Heres how I see it.

Normal Goku - Late 2013/early 2014

Android 17/18 2 pack- May 2014
SS Vegeta reissue- May 2014 ( Or SDCC 2014 exclusive)
Nappa- July 2014

I see maybe 1 new figure being revealed at Toyfair 2014.
But, SDCC 2014 will be awesome for us Tamashii DBZ fans.

While there's a lot of discussion revolving around the Namekian arc, I would love to see the Ginyu Force at some point. I always liked the diversity of the group. I would definitely buy Zarbon and Dadoria though, as well as first, second and third form Frieza's. Nail is another that I would really like. I would attempt to make a custom Nail from a Piccolo if he weren't so dang expensive.

I do hope we see other Saiyans though. It seems like we'll be getting Nappa at some point. Hopefully, he'll have his full armor in some form or fashion. I would love to see Radditz, Turles and Broly (normal and Legenday Super Saiyan forms) for villains, and Ultimate Gohan, Goten, and Kid Trunks for heroes.

I suppose this would be my list of characters I would LOVE to see made:

Broly (normal & Legendary Super Saiyan)
Burter
Buu (kid form is my favorite, but other forms wouldn't be bad)
Captain Ginyu
Chiaotzu
Cooler (all forms)
Dadoria
Frieza (1-3 forms, and maybe even 100% form)
Gogeta
Gohan (Ultimate form)
Goten (kid)
Gotenks
Guldo
Jeice
Nail
Recoome
Tien
Trunks (kid)
Vegito
Yamcha
Zarbon (both forms)

Since Nappa and Normal Goku have been shown, I'm assuming they'll be released, which is why they're not on my list. I suppose the rest of the androids would be cool, but I never was a big fan of them.

"Dodoria?"
"With gusto."

Honestly i dont expect to see characters like dodoria& zarbon anyy time soon...like at all for a very long time..but i think with time as the line progresses i think they will eventually do these characters like the ginyu force and all the majin fighters like yakon dabura etc, but it will be way after we get every form of every saiyan and major villian lol so i would really like to see those characters eventually, companies have made these characters into figures in the past before and honestly figuarts is doin a good job and i wouldnt mind dishing out 35-40$ on those characters

I hated everything that went on in the Buu saga so I pretty much erased them from my mind. So I don't really care for Buu, Goten, kid Trunks, Ultimate Gohan, Gogeta, Gotenks. I only liked Majin Vegeta. Even SSJ3 Goku was meh to me.

New figures, please. Im kinda tired of reissues and repaints taking up the slot for new figures.

I don't think reissues take up a slot for an entire new character. And it was also already discussed how it's important for the most popular characters to be available to keep a line interesting for new collectors and thus keep the line alive.

I hated everything that went on in the Buu saga so I pretty much erased them from my mind. So I don't really care for Buu, Goten, kid Trunks, Ultimate Gohan, Gogeta, Gotenks. I only liked Majin Vegeta. Even SSJ3 Goku was meh to me.

I dislike how the Buu saga went plotwise, most of the "story" of the Buu saga is just lame imo, but I do like some characters from the saga. Granted Buu himself isn't one of 'm.

I don't think reissues take up a slot for an entire new character. And it was also already discussed how it's important for the most popular characters to be available to keep a line interesting for new collectors and thus keep the line alive.

I dislike how the Buu saga went plotwise, most of the "story" of the Buu saga is just lame imo, but I do like some characters from the saga. Granted Buu himself isn't one of 'm.

tumblr_mhzdd8SNd61qfbz1so1_500_zps21b360f9.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

tumblr_mhzdd8SNd61qfbz1so1_500_zps21b360f9.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah....he's so great! I love all forms and the backstory behind them. I loved how perverse for the ultimate evil to be revealed as something seemingly innocent, especially with that dark, yet bubbly sounding carnival like music. If I'm going to die, it would be nice if they looked intimidating. No matter how valiantly I'd fought, all my efforts would seem like a joke. If anything, people would either mock my legacy for loosing to something so child like. Having someone so prideful like Vegeta fight him made that even more interesting to me.

Yeah....he's so great! I love all forms and the backstory behind them. I loved how perverse for the ultimate evil to be revealed as something seemingly innocent, especially with that dark, yet bubbly sounding carnival like music. If I'm going to die, it would be nice if they looked intimidating. No matter how valiantly I'd fought, all my efforts would seem like a joke. If anything, people would either mock my legacy for loosing to something so child like. Having someone so prideful like Vegeta fight him made that even more interesting to me.

What? Kid buu looks very menacing , he just looks plain evil . He'd be a dope figure .

Back