S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise they were double jointed, but what I mostly meant was they look like single joints, contrary to for example Trunks whose kneepad splits the gap way better.
It's fine, a lot of people miss that :) I've collected western figures most of my life, so I've never been a fan of the knee cap design on baggy pants because the cuts for the joints go against the flow of the sculpted fabric, making it very obvious that it's a knee joint.

Also because of the cap, they sculpt the pants too skinny so the joint will bend right (you can see this in Trunks and Krillin) But with Goku's style knee, the pants can be baggy and so much more accurate to the artwork.
The best joints are the ones that don't look like joints at all (but still function just as well)

I see it as we have a post namek Goku now, and so I also want an earth/namek one... An earlier Goku release just covers more ground saga wise as a whole, because then there's a goku that fits for every saga released
I see, then how about this: interchangeable belt, this will cover Namek saga Goku :)

"Two birds with one bullet!"
-Gloria: Modern Family Season 3

It would still need the symbols which change from Roshi, to Kai, to his own.

Damnit, yeah the symbols ruin it. God damnit. Anyway dealing with the different size in sash isn gonna be messed up as well. So as much as I'd like this, it won't work, nor will they do it I think.

Captain america 2:the winter soldier pose?
Good guess but it's already been guessed by Big Deano:
Batman-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-vs-bane-original.jpg

I made a seperate thread for this game on here:
https://dragonballtoys.proboards.com/thread/2043/familiar-pose-pictures-game?page=1&scrollTo=59568

Just got SDCC piccolo from toy arena (no customs charge to the UK yay!), and I am very impressed at the colours and paint apps. Best I've seen in hand on 1 of these figures so far, makes me sure I'm gonna airbrush touchup SS vegeta/ SS goku one day to match haha. Now to think of creative ways to use the manga colour piccolo!

I got my 2nd SDCC Gohan last night, I'll put it up later. I wanted to get a 2nd so I can display him in Super Saiyan 1 next to my other SDCC Super Saiyan 2.

Question:

Does leaving DBZ figuarts figures inside their boxes make some parts turn yellow? I kinda noticed this on some Bandai D-arts Megaman figures. If so, is there way to reverse them or remove the yellowish tinge?

Sun light does that to the white on figures. You might consider the Hydrogen Peroxide method, but do your research first.

Just received my Freeza and I must say, I'm not that excited about him now that I have him in hand. Packaging looks great. Two trays, one with freeza and his heads, hands, and feet. The second tray has his two tails, rock base, and wffect parts, while his clear stand is taped behind the second tray.

When I first pulled him out of the package his left arm fell out of the peg from his elbow. I guess mine is loose, cause it fell off afew times while I assembled him to my liking. The paint apps are awesome, except for the white joint in the middle of his purple shoulder.

I decided to go with him standing on the rock with his death ball above him look... I don't know if its his arm falling off, or the long wait that has left me wishing for more. But I'm just not 100% satisfied with Freeza. He is my second favorite villian next to Vegeta.. Maybe I will fiddle around with the display options some more, but to me so far, Normal Vegeta has been my favorite figure released so far. I am now looking forward to getting SDCC Piccolo and Krillian.... I wish we could get one a month. I think I just want my Nappa:)

Back