S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want a ssj 3 goku ? $53 shipped . Not me but someone is selling just trying to help one of you out if u want it . Ill give you their email .

Edit: it's missing the effect parts but other than that is complete.

Last edited:
Anyone want a ssj 3 goku ? $53 shipped . Not me but someone is selling just trying to help one of you out if u want it . Ill give you their email .

Does the price include shipping to Holland as well?:p

Thinking of buying SSJ3 Goku and re-release Goku both second hand and throwing ssj3 Goku's head on re-release body...

If possible, could anybody post a picture of that btw?

Awesome pic bro! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!
clown_zpsbdab95b6.gif

Does the price include shipping to Holland as well?:p

Thinking of buying SSJ3 Goku and re-release Goku both second hand and throwing ssj3 Goku's head on re-release body...

If possible, could anybody post a picture of that btw?

the head has too much orange to go with the rest of the body

I read past this but wait... WHAT? The guy copied your post?:dunno

Yeah except he/she swapped "Havok" for "bro". Although I've never used bro before, I was reading it and it seemed a lot like something I said, and then I saw Flashpoint and I knew. Actually part of it was a response to you because we both got new figures the same day. I held off on opening Frieza because Flashpoint came out that day.

Yeah except he/she swapped "Havok" for "bro". Although I've never used bro before, I was reading it and it seemed a lot like something I said, and then I saw Flashpoint and I knew. Actually part of it was a response to you because we both got new figures the same day. I held off on opening Frieza because Flashpoint came out that day.

Funny I missed your mention of Flashpoint. I only saw it two days ago so hence it wasn't on my radar back then.XD Cool animated feature right?:) Loved where they took Batman and Superman, that kinda blew my mind actually. And I now think the Aquaman-Wonder Woman angle would be a great way to setup a JLA film.

But we're going horrendously :offtopic:

Yeah. I don't want to say anymore because it wouldn't be fair to this board. I'll talk all day about DC to anyone, but like you said we're off topic. But wasn't it so cool when Deathstoke....Must respect the board...I know. Say.... I have my figuarts Trunks holding Frieza's head...kind of like how Wonder Woman......probably can't cheat the system either huh?

Awesome pic bro! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!

im getting a second ssj3 goku in loose with some hands and halo no stand or effect. i might get rid of it. if i do ill let you know if you are interested just shoot me a pm

I know this is impossible but does anyone have SS Vegeta they are trying to sell?

Do you have a price range? I've been searching for a cheaper one too, but you might be willing to spend more than me. I may find one within your price range.

You'd think they would re-release it right? I haven't been on this board for long, but I've been watching it since February, and it seems like there has been a bunch of new people coming each month, just discovering the line. And for those who were on, it's such a new line, it might be shocking for people to see how expensive these figures are. I know I thought it was insane and decided to take the risk. I was already feeling cheating spending over $10 for the DCUC figures. Now as much as I didn't like the Injustice DC designs, these Figuarts are so amazing, I'm really excited to see their approach to them in 2014! People were saying Vegeta was really cheap until Trunks came a long. From looking at other forums, it seems like a lot more people are aware of these then previous years, I could be completely wrong. And if that's the case....You guys passed on Vegeta? Vegeta?

im getting a second ssj3 goku in loose with some hands and halo no stand or effect. i might get rid of it. if i do ill let you know if you are interested just shoot me a pm

How much did you pay for that? I have an unopened SS3 Goku because all I really wanted was the effect, and ultimately I couldn't really justify it for the price. If there's a market for the figure without the effect I might be willing to sell.

If you guys want ssj3 goku with no effect parts but comes with everything else and box $53 shipped.

How much did you pay for that? I have an unopened SS3 Goku because all I really wanted was the effect, and ultimately I couldn't really justify it for the price. If there's a market for the figure without the effect I might be willing to sell.

i got mine without effect or stand for 35 shipped...

also picked up trunks brand new without box for 45 and gohan open but not even displayed for 40...

HE got the trunks signed at sdcc so sold me the figure and kept the box.

here is a pic of the haul incase some one doubts me lol

Back