S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display imaI2EAPEi2!!!

Couldn't help myself and snatched a cheap Trunks SH Figurearts off from Mandarake. They also had a Cheap Super Saiyan Vegeta for 9000Yen. But I already have one...

linkplease~! Nvm i dont need it. its opened and the box is damaged ..

Last edited:
One of those things we may never know lol, I agree that he wouldnt have been brought back with his android parts, since we know frieza was restored when he went to hell. I bet #18 wishes she would have died now lol.

Thats kinda a good point, maybe he was revived without his android parts would make sense kinda, but that would suck for him lol gohan got cell to puke out 18 and keep her powers but 17 is jus a panzy after lmao n his sis is stronger than him now lol

Thats kinda a good point, maybe he was revived without his android parts would make sense kinda, but that would suck for him lol gohan got cell to puke out 18 and keep her powers but 17 is jus a panzy after lmao n his sis is stronger than him now lol

We see Android 17 get revived? I can't remember that at all...

I thought though that 17 and 18 were modified humans. Whereas 16 was a true robot, terminator style (I always assumed he was literally inspired by The Terminator, seeing as he vaguely resembles Arnold...). That's why the dragon can't make 18 human when Krillin asks for that, she already is human by origin. Krillin just asks for her self destruct robotic implant to be wished gone.

Or have I been eating the wrong sensu beans again?

We see Android 17 get revived? I can't remember that at all...

I thought though that 17 and 18 were modified humans. Whereas 16 was a true robot, terminator style (I always assumed he was literally inspired by The Terminator, seeing as he vaguely resembles Arnold...). That's why the dragon can't make 18 human when Krillin asks for that, she already is human by origin. Krillin just asks for her self destruct robotic implant to be wished gone.

Or have I been eating the wrong sensu beans again?

Yea when Goku asked the people of earth for their energy.17 put up his hands.

Cool, wow, guess the prime timeline 17 and 18 indeed aren't completely evil. Cool.

Damn, it would've been awesome if we'd seen 17 and 18 fight Buu...

Anyway, regardless, as I said, 17 and 18 were human from origin, but turned into cyborgs basically (at least in the prime timeline anyway). Which Krillin's convo with the dragon shows. I don't see why 17 would not have his cybernetic parts anymore after revival, though possible. Actually, this scene might mean 17 has lost his power along with his robotics, and has been revived as the original normal human teen he was (I mean why use a gun to rob people if you 're as strong as he was?).

I can't see 18 wanting to lose her power to be honest, so I think she'd be good with how it went. At least she's not a walking bomb anymore (well, not literally...:woo)*

*Yes, that's a bad joke.:banana

he didn't want to rob them. he pointed his gun at them so they would put their hands up for goku. xD

Awesome pic bro! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!

Awesome pic bro! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!

:offtopic: I thought Flashpoint Paradox was pretty cool, specifically a few "alterations" (you'll know what I mean) were really intriguing imo. Didn't know the comic book story and it was also much more graphical then I'd expected, almost anime-ish.

Awesome pic Havok! I'm regretting not getting SS3 Goku. I've seen some pics where he looks good and then terrible and I didn't know whether to take the risk. I wanted to get something to have with him first. It was really tough for me to get Scouter Vegeta and Frieza because of that. Luckily Vegeta is amazing! I'm going to open my Frieza, but because I just bought the new Justice League Flashpoint movie, I'm saving it, so I have something to open tomorrow! Your Goku looks great!

I wrote that in July! Was there something wrong with it swapped "Havok" with "bro"? I mean we could be enemies for all you know! Hippie!

Back