S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longtime DBZ fan, took the plunge into their Figuarts last month. So far this is what I have (all at great prices, thankfully):
JJcUfr5l.jpg

And this one came today, for only $160 (pretty good considering the $250-300+ he's at now):
GFbNDoel.jpg

I've got SSJ Vegeta and Perfect Cell on the way... Not to mention a SDCC '13 Piccolo for $63. Debating on SSJ 3 Goku... And unsure if I won't just resell manga Krillin for if/when an anime-color one comes out. Hoping to score a under $50-60 Trunks...and debating on two, so I can have a super/normal display...but with no non-super Gohan on the horizon (though, theoretically could get a non-SDCC Gohan and just paint his hair black....though might not look good....has anyone done this?).... Not sure if its worth it.

Really do want that Shenron shown at this years SDCC...:pray:

Welcome to the board and great little collection, I have 3 Sdcc gohans for all three looks, painting the hair was pretty easily if you get a black primer spray.

Welcome to the board and great little collection, I have 3 Sdcc gohans for all three looks, painting the hair was pretty easily if you get a black primer spray.

Thanks for the welcome! :) I have a ton of Super Sentai Figuarts collected as well...but that's non-DBZ. I wish I had gotten into these sooner...but played catch up pretty fast.

Happen to have a picture of your painted Gohan? Does it look as good as Scouter Vegeta's hair?

I voted for majin boo . But I fear it's fat buu . I want kid buu :/ last main villain of Z

Thanks for the welcome! :) I have a ton of Super Sentai Figuarts collected as well...but that's non-DBZ. I wish I had gotten into these sooner...but played catch up pretty fast.

Happen to have a picture of your painted Gohan? Does it look as good as Scouter Vegeta's hair?

Welcome! Good to have more dbZ fans.

Longtime DBZ fan, took the plunge into their Figuarts last month. So far this is what I have (all at great prices, thankfully):
JJcUfr5l.jpg

And this one came today, for only $160 (pretty good considering the $250-300+ he's at now):
GFbNDoel.jpg

I've got SSJ Vegeta and Perfect Cell on the way... Not to mention a SDCC '13 Piccolo for $63. Debating on SSJ 3 Goku... And unsure if I won't just resell manga Krillin for if/when an anime-color one comes out. Hoping to score a under $50-60 Trunks...and debating on two, so I can have a super/normal display...but with no non-super Gohan on the horizon (though, theoretically could get a non-SDCC Gohan and just paint his hair black....though might not look good....has anyone done this?).... Not sure if its worth it.

Really do want that Shenron shown at this years SDCC...:pray:

where'd u get sdcc goku for 160?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?hc_location=stream

guys they have the SDCC survey up on their facebook, go vote!!

Voted for brolly. Just need to choose one though. Alot of great choices. Either way hope all characters will be made. Im currently watching DBZ cell saga disc 2 episode 146. Would really hope they make mre chracters in the future (soon).

Decided to buy Sh figuarts cell at amazon he is a little bit of going up he was 51$ before now creeping up again to 52.29$. Don't want to make a mistake again when 2-3 months ago saw trunks retail at 30$ shipped at amazon and now he is 70$ plus.

Yep...sign me up for Frieza's first form, with included hoverchair!

that with a bardock figure :monkey3

Ooooooo...now that'd be interesting.

I choosed 1st form frieza, since i could only select 1. But i also want a bardock and raditz figure as well. Cant have enough of saiyan armored characters.

guys really? we already have a frieza figure! :slap :thud:

I hope our SH Figuarts collection soon reaches something like this:

998750_301885163290777_1046150812_n.jpg

im sorry but that wont happen any time soon, the people here seem to want more figures of the same characters than different characters :cuckoo:

Welcome! Good to have more dbZ fans.

Thanks! I've been into it for years and years, possibly 12+. Once cosplayed as SSJ Vegeta, with a friend as Future Trunks.

where'd u get sdcc goku for 160?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

eBay, believe it or not. I was checking half hourly for a week, and grabbed it asap. There was another a day later (different seller), but it had an arm problem. The one I got was used, but has zero issues. So I chalk it up to diligence and a ton of luck.

guys really? we already have a frieza figure! :slap :thud:

im sorry but that wont happen any time soon, the people here seem to want more figures of the same characters than different characters :cuckoo:

I only said that to slide in a Bardock figure, I would take a v1 frieza in a heartbeat though

Nice I just started my sentai collection with Dragonranger and Tyrano, but am already looking at the other lines, especially shinkenger and deka

I dont post pics on here as its a pain in the *** if you want I can email you a pic later today if you want to pm me an email address, its comparable to vegetas black hair

Thanks! I've been into it for years and years, possibly 12+. Once cosplayed as SSJ Vegeta, with a friend as Future Trunks.

eBay, believe it or not. I was checking half hourly for a week, and grabbed it asap. There was another a day later (different seller), but it had an arm problem. The one I got was used, but has zero issues. So I chalk it up to diligence and a ton of luck.

Thats the kind of obsession I like to hear with this line lol, welcome to the forum!

Nice I just started my sentai collection with Dragonranger and Tyrano, but am already looking at the other lines, especially shinkenger and deka

I dont post pics on here as its a pain in the *** if you want I can email you a pic later today if you want to pm me an email address, its comparable to vegetas black hair

I'll post my custom Gohan too, probably not as good as yours lipsmack but it will be one for the thread to see lol

Anyone know any UK based stores that stock these?!

Try a forbidden plant store maybe :) The one by me had a ss vegeta a month or so back for £40 (Sadly i was too stupid buy another one, trunks saiyan armour will have to wait :/ )

The Forbidden Planet near me doesn't stock ANYTHING Dragon Ball related. Well, except for the DVD's, which are 35-45 pounds per season. Why is everything Dragon Ball related so expensive? I can't find the DVD's anywhere, even used, for less than 35 pounds. I know it's not that pricey on its own, but nine of them at that price to get the whole series? Too expensive! Even places like CEX don't sell used copies for less than 35. Complete series of LOST is like 50 pounds, each season of Family Guy goes for about five pounds (which I guess isn't too surprising, Family Guy is crap)...but a used copy of one season of Dragon Ball is 35 pounds! What gives?

Anyway, back to the figures...it sucks they aren't easy to get in the UK. I never should have moved here.

Back