S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they couldnt afford scalpers prices for him lol; my guess is they dont want to display figures that are no longer obtainable; if you notice, sdcc Goku, sdcc Gohan and manga piccolo were absent too, and all are impossible to find now.

Maybe they couldnt afford scalpers prices for him lol; my guess is they dont want to display figures that are no longer obtainable; if you notice, sdcc Goku, sdcc Gohan and manga piccolo were absent too, and all are impossible to find now.

yeah whats the point when they only have limited space to display the stuff, the one Im concerned with missing is Nappa, I hope its just to give him armor but time will tell

I hope our SH Figuarts collection soon reaches something like this:

998750_301885163290777_1046150812_n.jpg

yeah whats the point when they only have limited space to display the stuff, the one Im concerned with missing is Nappa, I hope its just to give him armor but time will tell

The point is that I don't hope it means they won't be re-releasing Vegeta.

Also, Manga Piccolo will become more available I think because plenty of people will be selling them in favor of the new Anime color version. I know I will at least...

I'm just a massive idiot for passing on SSJ Vegeta when I started collecting Figuarts in the summer of 2012.:cuckoo:

**** this line is so tempting.
The only thing keeping me from getting into it is the fear of what it would cost to play catch up.

Going to have to grab 17 & 18 no matter what though.
Hopefully they make 16

Those statues are tiny little statues from the high spec color figure line. HSCF I think. I have a good handful of them like the goku's, vegeta, vegetto, etc. you have to be careful because there a ton of those as counterfeit knock offs. The real ones have perfect paint jobs. They about 3-4 inches tall.

Heh, sorry guys. My bad on those pics.

My computer's kind of beefy, so I guess I didn't notice the size. It just made my comp lag for a few seconds :p

I guess I could edit it with spoiler tags or something to make it easier for everyone to load the page...

When is the next time tamashii will show any figures new or old prototypes ? I wanna see more pics of 18 and 17 with his pistol .

When is the next time tamashii will show any figures new or old prototypes ? I wanna see more pics of 18 and 17 with his pistol .

Bluefin said they will be at new york comicon, then the tamashii nations displays; dont know when those are though!

Edit: yeah, what blood said lol, i was too slow at typing!

Finally got final form Frieza!!

(btw- sorry for crap size pics - whenever i try to upload bigger pixels it doesnt work so i just shrink the pics b4 i upload)

comparison with ultimate figure series...

attachment.php

attachment.php

goodbye old Freeza!!

attachment.php

im really pleased with the size of the Figuarts its not too big -wooho!:yess:

Back