S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon realisticly shenron wont be more than 60$ max and thats pushing it lol and as for the spacing for shenron, hes super poseable just hav him wrap around a bunch of times till he fits on ur display lol

Not a chance; look up king ghidora from the monsterarts series and get back to me on that! Hes roughly the size of shenron, and retails for $120, thats WITHOUT scalper prices lol

Not a chance; look up king ghidora from the monsterarts series and get back to me on that! Hes roughly the size of shenron, and retails for $120, thats WITHOUT scalper prices lol

Ya but king ghidorah is HUGE and like he has bulk to it, shenron is skinnny! Iunno maybe im in denial but i dont care the price lol i will end up buying it, i have done much dumber things with my money lmao

Just ordered Frieza from Amazon! Is anyone planning on painting the joint on the top of the shoulder? If so could you show what paint you plan on using please.

Just ordered Frieza from Amazon! Is anyone planning on painting the joint on the top of the shoulder? If so could you show what paint you plan on using please.

Use aryclic paint then you have to seal it but the paint still might rub off.

A friend of mine went to SDCC and took these pics (also picked up my Piccolo, Scouters, and Ultimate Spark figures). Hope you guys enjoy them all. He got a few of the characters that haven't been released just yet. He took pictures of some of the guys who have been released already, but I figured none of you would want to see them :)

Also, as soon as my Piccolo comes in (FedEx ground) I'll post some comparisons between him and the Japanese version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Oh thank God lol; anyone quotes that post i will have a serious falling out with lol

I thought this forum auto resizes pics so this doesnt happen?

Oh thank God lol; anyone quotes that post i will have a serious falling out with lol

I thought this forum auto resizes pics so this doesnt happen?

I does and it did, but theres too many of them and theyre really large so it takes alot longer

and Im gunna hold this forum hostage with those as my amunition for quotes :lol I want 1 million dollars or this thread dies :nana:

It wouldnt let me see lol it jus says i need yo upgrade something to view lol but if thats the case id rather not see lool, os it anything we havent seen before? Lol

Back