S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may be OTT saying this but - when europe got invaded by Hitler and they had just got used to it the world would be a very different place!!! ( you get my point though - right?)
I always said Figuarts was the Nazi Germany of toy companies. Now, it's more obvious than ever. And we're all little Neville Chamberlains. . .makes me wanna throw up.

I want like, a bunch of Shenron figures. How crazy would that be, a bunch of Shenron's swarming around the Z-Fighters. Yeah.. it was hot at the beach today. lol.

That's my point, the Krillian figure DIDN'T change, it's the same one we saw on display back when Frieza was being first displayed.

See what I'm saying?
First Krillian proto display: "Wow he looks so good"
That same proto today: "Oh no, why are his colors bad?"

It's the same colors. Nothing is different.

His colors are different . The prototype had orange light orange like ssj goku. And had no logo on chest and had
Blue boots.

His gi is still that darker orange, and it never matched base Goku. I admit that display looks a little different, but it still shows that it was never the same color as Goku gi.

Now to be clear, I would like it to match Goku. I'm just confused why no one caught the dependency sooner.

It matched the ssj sdcc goku . It did match that goku but lot the first release goku .

Did you guys see tamashii's FB page post? They posted the same pic of Shenron the dragon and said you want the dragon Balllz too right? I hope it comes with the 7 DBZ balllz and scaled to figuarts .

Last edited:
everybody calm your horses. dont you see that goku is in his manga colors and krillin in anime colors? compare sdcc goku with krillin

images

tumblr_m96zc1ldZ21reun8do1_500.png

for comparisation

1.jpg
dbzshfdisplay1.png

goku even matches better with manga ss Goku than sdcc goku

Last edited:
Regular Goku is still a prototype though, and this protoype dates back to before sdcc Goku lol, so it would match the manga version.

Wait until the release pics come and you will notice a difference in his colours to match sdcc, just wait. In fact, I would hedge a bet his final colour sheme may actually match krillins lol, in my head, it all now makes sense!

Last edited:
I hope we see more made of 1st release Vegeta like Goku. I went to buy a second one,to use the body with Trunks, and was shocked to see how its jumped in price. Why these figures aren't kept in stock I don't know,they are obviously very popular.

Figuarts arent mass produced to the scale of a normal figure line, they are a collectors line with a steeper price tag and higher quality that couldnt be achieved with factory made figures.

We cant have it both ways, either we get higher quality or more availability, and i dont want less quality in these lol.

i think that vegeta may see a rerelease next year if we make it know to Bluefin that we want him. He only shot up in price because everyone bought extras to use with Trunks (i did) and all of a sudden, he was popular lol; up until Trunks release he was the cheapest figuarts we had up until that point!

Does anyone know if its possible to make the Scouter Vegeta into Namek Vegeta Ive been thinking of doing it and any opinions would be appreciated

Just to prove my point that regular Goku is the same proto we have been seeing for years, and WILL be repainted for release, a quick comparison is in order!

This is also a good time to show off all of regular Gokus faces, icluding that smiling one, that I HOPE will fit the super saiyan hair so i can paint it!

shgoku.jpg

shfgokou.jpg

SonGoku2.jpg

02-noscale.jpg

Does anyone know if its possible to make the Scouter Vegeta into Namek Vegeta Ive been thinking of doing it and any opinions would be appreciated

I thought of doing it too, and it would technically be easy, you would just have to be careful cutting off the hip pads (just pulling them off will still leave the brown hinge sticking out.

What Freeza is this one? I think it would be nice to have it with the figuarts line even though it is not articulated

images

Shenron is a Monster Arts product because that's what Tamashii tagged in their Twitter. But it seems like it'll still be a part of the DBZ Figuarts line. Really hope that it does come with the 7 dragon *****

Back