S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my point, the Krillian figure DIDN'T change, it's the same one we saw on display back when Frieza was being first displayed.

See what I'm saying?
First Krillian proto display: "Wow he looks so good"
That same proto today: "Oh no, why are his colors bad?"

It's the same colors. Nothing is different.

this is the last time i'll bring this up :)

the colours on the Krilin prototype were closer to normal Gokus colour...

when the new Krillin was shown everyone was like - he looks better, why white eyes? why black boots?

no one questioned the gi really.

its only now we see them side to side that its such a glaring difference in the shade of orange

i think its safe to say that in the grand scheme of things they should be the same colour:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

but it really does look like they are following the cell saga (in some way)

attachment.php

:slap

i dont know - Gokus super saiyan in that pic but .......

WHATEVER!!

i would still prefer a match i think.

yeah double post why not!

That's the same poll Bandai brought here a few weeks ago. Funny thing is that Android 17 was not on the poll, so that means he was already being planned. I hope this is the same reason Yamcha and Tenshinhan are not on the poll. Otherwise this means No Yamcha or Tien until 2015...

And I still want Krillin's gi to match Goku's.

Too many cuts on Krillin's knee. SSJ Gohan, Piccolo and SSJ Goku joint style looks so much discrete. This new joints were supposed to look better when not extended but Krillin's look like a robot with so many cuts.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE WE GET TIENSHINHAN AND YAMCHA and a mullet head KID GOHAN i really dont care about anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt mind kid Goku and SS4 Goku, before the others ....

yeah great if we get android 18 and 17 - but if the line stopped for some reason ( and i hope it doesnt or wouldnt) then i would much prefer to be left with Tien and Yamcha etc.

and as for the joints....

i dont mind the knee joints i just wish they had found a middle way between the two, i like the baggy look on Piccolo and Goku,but even though trunks' trousers were baggy they were not as baggy as the gi's but not quite so skinny as the figure.

anyway....................:sleep

Theyre deff following cell saga colours those pics confirm it, and going back to that list i think what will happen is they will pick ppls top 10 and make those for the next 2 years or something, thats my guess lol anyways screw picking only 3 lol my 10 from that list that I would like to see be made in the next couple years is:
1. Raditz ( will go with the rest of the org saiyans)
2. Broly ( because he is just a beast and looks cray)
3. Majin buu(to display with ssj3 goku)
4. Android 16 ( to go with 17/18)
5. Shenron ( just an epic centre piece)
6. Vegito (cuz hes kick a$$ an who doesnt like him lol)
7. First form Cell(also would go well with the androids &my fav form)
8. Capt. Ginyu ( i eventually want the whole ginyu force)
9. Frieza 1st form( would go well with capt ginyu)
10. Bardock( cuz hes so frekkin cool and could pose him fightin against frieza )

But i really do wish the rest of the z fighters will be made too

Am I the only person here that doesn't like Yamcha? Nobody here seems to be a ******, so I hope I don't have to worry about stuff getting spoiled...but, I'm only watching DBZ for the first time and I'm about 85 episodes in. There's just something about Yamcha that bugs me. The hair, his fighting stance, his gi looks weird on him...dunno. I love Tien, though. :)

Am I the only person here that doesn't like Yamcha? Nobody here seems to be a ******, so I hope I don't have to worry about stuff getting spoiled...but, I'm only watching DBZ for the first time and I'm about 85 episodes in. There's just something about Yamcha that bugs me. The hair, his fighting stance, his gi looks weird on him...dunno. I love Tien, though. :)

Nobody likes yamcha lol hes of no real relevance ever since dragonball..he tries to be but he fails everytime lol

this is the last time i'll bring this up :)

the colours on the Krilin prototype were closer to normal Gokus colour...

when the new Krillin was shown everyone was like - he looks better, why white eyes? why black boots?

no one questioned the gi really.

its only now we see them side to side that its such a glaring difference in the shade of orange

i think its safe to say that in the grand scheme of things they should be the same colour:

but it really does look like they are following the cell saga (in some way)

As would I. It's hard to say without a side by side pic but it seems the prototype would've looked great next to the normal Goku. Krillin is still a great figure but the red just seems too glaring to me. I'm nuts about consistency and the red gi is going to stick out like a sore thumb...and if they only made it like that to open up the door for an SDCC repaint then I hate that.

Yamcha doesn't do anything truly significant in DBZ but he's still a relevant character. I'd like him (and a Tien and a Saiyan Armor Trunks with long hair) just to have a complete Cell Games set up (plus it would be cool to get some more alternate heads to use on the Future Trunks...and I don't really like using Vegeta to get an armored Trunks since they're at different heights).

And very cool collection FuzzyRobot, I think this is the first time I've seen every release in one pic.

I dont think a character as fat as majin buu would benefit from the figuarts treatment tbh, there would be barely any articulation! Super buu or kid buu would do much better imo.

Id love Vegetto, Bardock and Brolly (depending on which form) if I had to choose.

Can you tell me what you think about the Super Saiyan Goku (not the SSj3, the SSj)?And what do you think of Gohan?
SSj Goku is a fantastic figure, he can hold a pose really good. The joints near his chest/clavicle allow him to do the Kamehameha in perfect form (both charging and shooting) My only complaint is that he is really really light on accessories, you'll get the most out of posing him (or any figure) if you have one of those Tamashii act stands.
SDCC Gohan was my first Figuart, because of he has a small abdomen, it allows a greater range of motion for his arms to cross over his chest. Gohan can more easily do a form perfect Kamehameha than Goku. His accessories make him boss statues among the figures IMHO. My only issue is that the plastic for his right thigh swivel block the rotation range too much, I modified the area and gave him an extra 5 degrees of motion by trimming the plastic. And It's not noticeable in the least. :)

And can someone tell me what the "j" in "SSj"
super saiyajin (Super Saiya-Jin) the original Japanese name for the race/form, I'm not quite sure why the US shortened it to "Sayian"
LOL

its only now we see them side to side that its such a glaring difference in the shade of orange.
I wasn't really caught off guard by it, as I was always comparing the pictures of all the figures I didn't have. :dunno

I think we can all agree on this :exactly:
I would suggest either lightening Krillin's gi, or darkening Goku's because they need to match as I mentioned in a previous post :)

If they release Boo, it would probably be Kid Boo as they love tiny figures lol
I was checking the Boo battle again, and Super Boo is really tall. Even taller than Cell. I doubt they would do this accurate

images
Gohan_vs_super_buu.jpg

I think Broly might of been the tallest enemy of the series aside from Hirudegarn, but he isn't canon.

I can't see them doing Super Buu, he's too damn big.

Super Buu would have to be atleast 10 inches... But I could see them doing it... Nappa is pretty much in scale so yeah.

Back