S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who doesn't display multiple versions of the same character at the same time?

no.

i dont because 1. i cant afford to :lol and 2. it looks weird to me, i mean unless there were twins in the show or something!!!!

only exception for me maybe would be normal Goku and Goku in SS mode.

I display same character with different looks (trunks reg and SS, Gohan reg SS and SS2, vegita scouter, reg v1 and v1 SS..)

I only display multiple figures if they have variations, like super saiyan and normal, or SDCC and normal; im a completionist so I have to have all versions and varaiations lol.

Well thanks to some awesome ppl over at RangerBoard, I was able to get the SDCC Piccolo and the MMPR Stands.. All paid for... Can't wait to get them... I have a total of 5 FiguArts coming this month...

Man im super excited to see the new figures they are gunna have! Lol i am so going to sdcc next year lol

Well thanks to some awesome ppl over at RangerBoard, I was able to get the SDCC Piccolo and the MMPR Stands.. All paid for... Can't wait to get them... I have a total of 5 FiguArts coming this month...

Surprised you didnt wait for amazon:monkey3

I don't think SS Vegeta was ever 30 bucks; IIRC, his retail price was $48-$50

I thought maybe I remembered wrong so I went to my Amazon order history and yeah, he cost me $32.00 back in April 2012. Amazon usually sells things below retail, even if it's only a few cents.

Then I checked to see the current price they are selling him for...

If I ever need money I know which figure to sell :lol

I thought maybe I remembered wrong so I went to my Amazon order history and yeah, he cost me $32.00 back in April 2012. Amazon usually sells things below retail, even if it's only a few cents.

Then I checked to see the current price they are selling him for...

If I ever need money I know which figure to sell :lol

I paid 125.00 for my SSJ Vegeta....

Where do you guys think is the best place to buy these? I'd really love to get started and get the regular Vegeta or Piccolo. Where do you think has the best prices online?

I just hope we actually see a fair amount of new stuff and get some solid release dates. I always get my hopes up for tons of new reveals for all of the lines I collect and then it ends up being a big 'ol zonk lol

Back