S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't hot toys or anything those new figures are easy to get this line isn't that hot .

eh, I don't know about that dude...I mean, I agree that they're not up there in terms of Hot Toys prices, but they definitely see inflation in their own right.

For example, I got the SDCC S.S. Goku for Christmas 1 year ago for $30 bucks off Amazon...few months later he was nearly $200. SS Vegeta was around $170, Piccolo and Gohan got up there too until re-releases.

IDK, in my humble opinion, I'll be trying to scoop these up asap so I don't risk paying double or triple as time goes on, but to each his own, of course :peace

eh, I don't know about that dude...I mean, I agree that they're not up there in terms of Hot Toys prices, but they definitely see inflation in their own right.

For example, I got the SDCC S.S. Goku for Christmas 1 year ago for $30 bucks off Amazon...few months later he was nearly $200. SS Vegeta was around $170, Piccolo and Gohan got up there too until re-releases.

IDK, in my humble opinion, I'll be trying to scoop these up asap so I don't risk paying double or triple as time goes on, but to each his own, of course :peace

Agreed!

A year ago I would have agreed with you Krec9, but these figures have become far more popular than what i would have thought, you can see that simply from the sheer amount of figures we get now compared to a year or so ago!

Agreed!

A year ago I would have agreed with you Krec9, but these figures have become far more popular than what i would have thought, you can see that simply from the sheer amount of figures we get now compared to a year or so ago!

But people are acting like frieza and scouter vegeta are sold out you can still get them.

But people are acting like frieza and scouter vegeta are sold out you can still get them.

Have you checked them on ebay recently? As I said, their prices have skyrocketted!

The scalpers have noticed how popular this line has become and are trying to squeeze; I dont know about anyone else, but I only use ebay due to the customs issue I mentioned, so to me they are hard to come by!

So I have a major ****ing problem. My Frieza daid prepairing shipment last week on Amazon. It has gone from Not Yet Shipped back to Pre Order... WTF? I called Amazon an they said it could be a computer error. They just called me back and said unfortunatly they sold their first shipment and I would have to wait for the next to come in stock. Really? I Po'd on day one!!!

So I have a major ****ing problem. My Frieza daid prepairing shipment last week on Amazon. It has gone from Not Yet Shipped back to Pre Order... WTF? I called Amazon an they said it could be a computer error. They just called me back and said unfortunatly they sold their first shipment and I would have to wait for the next to come in stock. Really? I Po'd on day one!!!

that really sucks lol well if its any constellation im going to be waiting till end of the month till i get a notification saying mine is ready to be paid for lol

Have you checked them on ebay recently? As I said, their prices have skyrocketted!

The scalpers have noticed how popular this line has become and are trying to squeeze; I dont know about anyone else, but I only use ebay due to the customs issue I mentioned, so to me they are hard to come by!

Ebay is insane for the older releases some new too but there are deals on there.

Ur gonna have to wait close to a Month to a Month and a half... Thats what I had to do when I was awaiting on SSJ Goku/Scouter Vegeta.

Thats garbage buddy! Amazon should definitely discount you or something; just say you needed it sooner for a gift etc, thats why you po'd on day one; kick up hell and they should respond.

Ebay is insane for the older releases some new too but there are deals on there.

Yeah if im lucky someone puts them on at normal price; I used to wait on toyarena to put theirs up on ebay but recently they have been taking forever to do so (toyarena charges less for shipping through ebay than they do on their website)

Ur gonna have to wait close to a Month to a Month and a half... Thats what I had to do when I was awaiting on SSJ Goku/Scouter Vegeta.

I know how you feel, I'm still waiting for anime island to send my scouter vegeta and I ordered within a couple of days of it coming up for PO! I've always recommended them when asked but my patience is really getting tested, might just cancel it and pick one up somewhere else if they dont post soon. :impatient:

Yeah if im lucky someone puts them on at normal price; I used to wait on toyarena to put theirs up on ebay but recently they have been taking forever to do so (toyarena charges less for shipping through ebay than they do on their website)
Did you get scouter vegeta toys r us gotta deal on ebay $47.99 and $5.95 shipping.

yeah Japanese version

QmVZtEHl.jpg

NxHvHqol.jpg

uOMJXvkl.jpg

k6h7Eizl.jpg

fSNtiAhl.jpg

Frieza FTW? :lol

Awesome Frieza looks great .

Did you get scouter vegeta toys r us gotta deal on ebay $47.99 and $5.95 shipping.

Im from UK though thats the issue, most stores including toys r us either overcharge for shipping to UK, or customs sees where the item came from and drool from the vat they can add, or worse, both lol.

Back