S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrr never again will I go with Amazon free shipping... Guess I'm a little too impatient... Goku/Scouter Vegeta will be here next week.

How many accessories do you really need? How many accessories do you equip to the figure? How does that compare with your collection of accessories that are kept in a plastic container or elsewhere where they might as well get thrown into the trash.

How many accessories do you really need? How many accessories do you equip to the figure? How does that compare with your collection of accessories that are kept in a plastic container or elsewhere where they might as well get thrown into the trash.

Do we really another debate?

ignore him, he is just trying to stir trouble again krec9, add him to your ignore list as i have done, he said he doesnt even like DBZ so God knows why hes still here.

♪♫♪
PoliceSmilie.gif
♫♪♪

Do we really another debate?

Nope.

Added to ignore.

I wonder if Android 18, Regular Goku and Nappa are going to be the only figures to buy in 2014...

Back