S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazon sent mine out already I must have ordered when it was put up for sale

however they are shipping it fedex smartpost so it will take forever to arrive

I ordered mine In May I think, so hopefully i dont have too long to wait...

I would assume since he mentioned Amazon.?

tumblr_lovbo6XbXe1qi66kho1_500.gif

bingo! :rock :rock :rock

So does Amazon go in order of who ordered first or ship out 2 day Shipping,1 day shipping first,ect.

Who knows. I think Amazon is completely random like most US retailers to be honest. I have 2 day shipping on mine and I'm still waiting. The listing still shows him as a preorder too which is odd for Amazon if they are shipping.

Who knows. I think Amazon is completely random like most US retailers to be honest. I have 2 day shipping on mine and I'm still waiting. The listing still shows him as a preorder too which is odd for Amazon if they are shipping.

Yeah I have 2 day shipping as well hopefully with in the next few days or Wednesday at the very latest he will be shipping....

So. Frieza. I really hope he sells super well. I really want to see a Mecha-Frieza in the future. I love that we got Trunks, but really, he's best displayed with Mecha-Frieza and King Cold imo. I mean, even as a Figuarts ZERO he would be worth it. As long as it was a pose that went with Trunks.

I really like the SSJ Goku & Frieza Figuarts ZERO releases that are coming out. I know we recently touched on the idea of lesser characters getting ZERO releases, and that is an idea I'm so-so about. However, getting character variants in cool poses as ZERO releases is pretty cool. Like the SSJ Goku statue, that would be a cool figure, but getting in the pose I would most likely display it as already is cool and it keeps a spot open in the regular DBZ line for a non-Goku variant.

Got a very good friend of mine scouter Vegeta and he seems to have the loose leg issue. Not a huge big deal though as the display stand seems to work well enough.

Only real issue is that I had trouble getting the scouter to stay on his ear. You're supposed to use the second hair sculpt for it, right? Because I could not get it to pop onto the figure at all. After a while I was afraid I'd break it. Oh well, still a really cool figure. I love the paint apps on the face sculpts!

Got a very good friend of mine scouter Vegeta and he seems to have the loose leg issue. Not a huge big deal though as the display stand seems to work well enough.

Only real issue is that I had trouble getting the scouter to stay on his ear. You're supposed to use the second hair sculpt for it, right? Because I could not get it to pop onto the figure at all. After a while I was afraid I'd break it. Oh well, still a really cool figure. I love the paint apps on the face sculpts!

One of the heads has a slot /hole for the scouter to pop in

I think he/she knows that. I also didn't get the scouter on my figure to sit securely the way I wanted. It goes in, & can sit there, but it seems like it might fall off at the slightest bump.

I also thought the scouter hair sculpt was a bit difficult to even place on the neck, compared to the hair sculpt that already came attached. The default hair sculpt seemed to pop on & off easier.

Yeah thats what I meant. I could not get the extra hairsculpt on the neck without feeling like it would break. It seems like the little hole where it pops in is smaller than on the normal hair sculpt, although I can't really make sure as I no longer have the figure with me.

Oh that's what you meant? I actually thought you were talking about the actual scouter. It was a fluke that I mentioned the problem I was having getting the scouter hair piece on the neck :lol

The neck plug was wiggling in all kinds of directions when I was trying to force the scouter hair piece on the neck :lol I simply kept trying. Lining it up, & giving it another go. It eventually went on :D

Oh that's what you meant? I actually thought you were talking about the actual scouter. It was a fluke that I mentioned the problem I was having getting the scouter hair piece on the neck :lol

The neck plug was wiggling in all kinds of directions when I was trying to force the scouter hair piece on the neck :lol I simply kept trying. Lining it up, & giving it another go. It eventually went on :D

LOL yeah I was talking about the separate hair sculpt this whole time...or at least I think I was...anyway yeah I just gave up trying to force it. Not my figure anyway!

In other news...just got *my* figure in today....Cell! :yess:

LOL yeah I was talking about the separate hair sculpt this whole time...or at least I think I was...anyway yeah I just gave up trying to force it. Not my figure anyway!

In other news...just got *my* figure in today....Cell! :yess:

Congrats cell is one of the best

Back