S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found I prefer Kai to DBZ, and I prefer Original Dragon Ball to that.

Watched Kai like 2 months i agree its superior to the original the nonsense was cut out VA was better too.bonus for me was the original Japanese music playing while your watching.

Far from it but it does have the best fights.

:lecture

There was a lot of bungling through the series, but it was the frame work for MANY future Manga/Animes. I still put it over all. I just wish it ended with Cell, the Buu saga when I was younger I thought was great but being older and looking at it... it just feels like a cluster****.

:lecture

There was a lot of bungling through the series, but it was the frame work for MANY future Manga/Animes. I still put it over all. I just wish it ended with Cell, the Buu saga when I was younger I thought was great but being older and looking at it... it just feels like a cluster****.

Recently watched Buu also yea it was a cluster **** so much going on .so many levels so many forms WTH

Did you order yours from Amazon???

I would assume since he mentioned Amazon.?

tumblr_lovbo6XbXe1qi66kho1_500.gif

Mine still says the same thing, more time for a shipping estimate. You guys all preordered the regular US release from Amazon right? I hope mine charges soon. :pray: lol.

Yeah I even contacted amazon about the shipping estimate, and they don't know.... LOL

Back