S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw . How do you guys store all your accessories , like Extra hands , accessories ,props, extra head sculpts , extra faces , for this line and others? Do u keep their box and keep them in there ? Or have a box where u put all of it?

I have both Tiger & Bunny SHF figures (when's the Bunny proto suit coming out :slap), & I understand what you're saying. Seems to be some weight in the armoured Tiger & Bunny figures (die cast somewhere?) & the paint app is really nice.

With the DBZ figures, there are parts where I'd like paint app to be a bit better. Like the orangy faced SS3 Goku (even if it's meant to be like that), & the shading on the white part of the armour of the scouter Vegeta figure (too much blue shading in there I think), there might be others, but I only have the Vegeta's & Goku's.

Having said that, if I could only collect one SHF line, it won't be as easy as picking which line had better quality for me :D

I just think the paint job could have been better. For the prices these things are going, I find it insane. Last time I checked, Mandarake was selling Cell for 9000 Yen.

Like, whaaaa??

Btw . How do you guys store all your accessories , like Extra hands , accessories ,props, extra head sculpts , extra faces , for this line and others? Do u keep their box and keep them in there ? Or have a box where u put all of it?

I have a small flat tool box specifically for storing the accessories (there are seperate compartments for each figure), I dont like storing parts in their boxes as I change poses regularly, and opening boxes constantly will ruin them.

Last edited:

I leave everything I'm not using in the box.

I did this with my Revoltech Transformers & has carried on with my Hot Toys & now these as well.

Would rather it's all together in the original box at all time so that if I ever need to pack them away or sell them then I won't have lost anything or forget who they belonged to ;)

Neil

I just think the paint job could have been better. For the prices these things are going, I find it insane. Last time I checked, Mandarake was selling Cell for 9000 Yen.

Like, whaaaa??

But you have to remember that when each figure first came out they were cheaper, but now they are harder to come by, which allows sellers to bump prices up, thats not Tamashiis fault.

I for one think that the paint apps, apart from a couple of times, is just about perfect on these figures, and definitely worth the "retail" price.

For their size, I'm kinda thinking these SHF figures are actually priced a bit too much on the high side to begin with. Instead of 3 tiny SHF figures, I might be able to get an Enterbay or Hot Toys figure :lol
For the prices these things are going, I find it insane. Last time I checked, Mandarake was selling Cell for 9000 Yen.

Like, whaaaa??
tumblr_lwhv2roIab1qd47jqo1_500.gif

I'd rather see figuarts do a Gohan teen in the blue sleeveless gi rather than another Saiyan version of Goku IMO :lecture

Hate to bump an old post but I've wanted to talk about this idea in this thread for a while. The Mystic Gohan version of adult Gohan seems kind of pointless to me as it might be just another Goku mold with an adult Gohan head. If they were to make adult Gohan in his blue gi similar to how they made Future Trunks with normal and super saiyan heads it would open up plenty of possibilities. You could take the upcoming normal Goku and the SS Goku and do a few head swaps and you'd get Mystic Gohan and SS Mystic Gohan (yeah yeah yeah...don't bite my head off, I'm a fan of non-existent forms) and still have the blue gi figure. I'd prefer four seperate versions instead of just a Mystic Gohan with no super saiyan parts.

I can't wait to get the new Piccolo. The one I got has weird scuffs and green paint on his cape for whatever reason.

I'll probably keep mine since I can't part with it :dunno

Although maybe in the future I will change my mind and sell all the original Goku, Gohan and Piccolo figs.

I think I'll display the old Piccolo without the cape and the new with it.

2 weeks away from SDCC!!! I can't wait to see what prototypes we get this year. Hopefully we get release dates on Android 18, Normal Goku, and Nappa.

2 weeks away from SDCC!!! I can't wait to see what prototypes we get this year. Hopefully we get release dates on Android 18, Normal Goku, and Nappa.

Those are the only 3 left for them to release from last years prototypes so im excited to see what new ones they'll have for us!

0247410_l.jpg

I can't keep EVERY box. I already keep my 1/6th scale boxes, so everything else gets tossed.

https://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/usa/

I use the 0.07 and 0.14 ltr boxes for most of mine. i''ve got some of teh larger boxes as well.

I freaked out about all the spiky super saiyan heads I had in my parts pot in case they scratched each other's paint. I use a compartment box like pictured and give each figure its own little section. OCD bliss lol

I'm really feeling the need for a happy looking goku now. I haven't got the super saiyan goku because it bugs me I can't have a goofy face with it! I should probably just get him in case he's forever gone soon!

Back