S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at android 18's figure, do you think her denim jacket is removable? it isn't moulded to her shirt underneath and may be moveable enough to take off when you pull her arms off. This would give her better look IMO

Separate but not removable is what it looks like to me.

Figuarts deserves every dollar they make. The DBZ line, The Super Sentai line, and the Sailor Moon line are going to be valued like plastic gold eventually. Get in early so you don't get hurt later.

Definitely, and it's already started. Look at SSJ Vegeta on ebay, what a joke! Or check out D-Arts Omegaman, that makes my stomach turn. Yet Bandai keeps pumping out WarGreymon figures.. lol. So don't expect a figure to stick around for awhile, or assume that just because he seems like a bad seller he won't eventually sell out and become $$$$$. Plissken hit the nail on the head here. This is like early Hot Toys.

People disagree with me, but I can't see any article of clothing aside from the Piccolo/ Gohan capes being removable. It would be nice, but I just don't see it happening.

I agree, but it definitely looks like 18's jacket is a separate piece. However, that doesn't mean it's not glued on, or easily removable. So I think it's like you say, it's not really removable whereas Piccolo & Gohan's capes are.

:exactly:

I think so too. I'd love to have a sleeveless, long haired Trunks from Movie 9.

That would be way cooler than a Cell Saga Trunks imo. I wonder what the chances are of another Trunks figure, and if so, the chances it won't be the Cell Saga version? I think it most likely would be Cell Saga if we get another (adult) Trunks. I think we'll probably get a Kid Trunks & Goten two pack at some point. Hopefully.

Long haired trunks from movie 9 would look super bada$$ as a figure especially cuz the trunks we have currently is all skinny looking lol

Id be down with a long haired sleeveless Trunks, it would look great plus it would allow me to finally have an accurate armored Trunks (I have a second super Vegeta figure)

We need a long haired Trunks, I don't even care what clothing, we just need that puffed radical hairstyle he had. He had the best SS1 hairstyle.

162_14.jpg

Figuarts deserves every dollar they make. The DBZ line, The Super Sentai line, and the Sailor Moon line are going to be valued like plastic gold eventually. Get in early so you don't get hurt later.

Still on the fence about sailor man :gah:

a little correction. we need long haired trunks and majin vegeta later down the road but not now :)

Definitely, and it's already started. Look at SSJ Vegeta on ebay, what a joke! Or check out D-Arts Omegaman, that makes my stomach turn. Yet Bandai keeps pumping out WarGreymon figures.. lol. So don't expect a figure to stick around for awhile, or assume that just because he seems like a bad seller he won't eventually sell out and become $$$$$. Plissken hit the nail on the head here. This is like early Hot Toys.

I agree, but it definitely looks like 18's jacket is a separate piece. However, that doesn't mean it's not glued on, or easily removable. So I think it's like you say, it's not really removable whereas Piccolo & Gohan's capes are.

black wargreymon goes for more though. i saw him being sold for 400 once and yeah im with you about her jaclet

Sailor Moon will go crazy. The preorders are off the hook in Japan, it's nuts. Once they are gone, they'll be worth a lot. I might even get an extra (could net me enough to buy Omegamon one day! lol).

There are plenty of other Z figures I want before another Trunks or Vegeta, but really, we know what Bandai will probably do.. lol.

Sailor Moon might even be more valuable than DBZ and MMPR. I PO'd mine immediately, and my GF is such a big SM fan I got her one on order as well.

https://youtu.be/lOoOP2l_ahQ

Don't let it slip through your fingers man.

Good point.

Sailor Moon will go crazy. The preorders are off the hook in Japan, it's nuts. Once they are gone, they'll be worth a lot. I might even get an extra (could net me enough to buy Omegamon one day! lol).

I might get extra's for this line .good idea

There are plenty of other Z figures I want before another Trunks or Vegeta, but really, we know what Bandai will probably do.. lol.

I agree.

Keep in mind too, that the 1st release of Sailor Moon has the two extra faces (we're getting that version 1st as well). So that will ensure the figure retains it's value even after future rereleases or whatever. I have a feeling that Bandai didn't realize just how amazing the response would be to Sailor Moon & originally meant for the bonus items to help sales. She didn't need it, lol.

To be honest, I want regular & SSJ2 Goku before any other Saiyan variants. Unless they get to a Buu saga Gohan first.

Keep in mind too, that the 1st release of Sailor Moon has the two extra faces (we're getting that version 1st as well). So that will ensure the figure retains it's value even after future rereleases or whatever. I have a feeling that Bandai didn't realize just how amazing the response would be to Sailor Moon & originally meant for the bonus items to help sales. She didn't need it, lol.

To be honest, I want regular & SSJ2 Goku before any other Saiyan variants. Unless they get to a Buu saga Gohan first.

Goddamn right. I want this Figuarts style.

BAN10987.jpg

Back