S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet but then my last order was for Goku & he was only about £23 delivered.

If you can wait then I'll let you know the score once Frieza is here.
But the only problem with that is he might sell out before my one arrives :(

Neil

Does nin-nin ship from europe somewhere? could you tell on your packaging? lol. Vegeta from the US doubled in price due to customs for me, was ridiculous!

Well I might keep my amazon po just until you find out, thanks for the help!

I would definitely recommend doing that, no way you'd want to miss out.

I'll let you know as soon as he's here :)

Does nin-nin ship from europe somewhere? could you tell on your packaging? lol. Vegeta from the US doubled in price due to customs for me, was ridiculous!

On the last one they definitely shipped from Jpn
Just checked my Email notification of shipping as well & it shows a Jpn Post tracking number so definitely from that neck of the woods ;) lol

I also just noticed in the Email that they say...

Nin-Nin-Game.com said:
We have declared your item as "used soft" and written a lower amount on the invoice in order to minimize the risk of taxes at customs

Fingers crossed ;)

I actually stopped using BBTS for my figures as they always mark the full value & it makes the figures overly expensive when we get hit with Customs so just not worth it.

Neil

Cant decide...

with SDCC piccolo coming out should I sell my regular piccolo?

I have the brighter SDCC gohan and the SDCC goku so I'd imagine it would go better with the two

Original Piccolo will become more sought after once SDCC Piccolo is released; you may regret it if you end up wanting a complete collection and cant get him later on.

Guys I'm looking to add another to my collection. Eventually I want to have both normal Vegeta and Frieza but I can only grab one at the moment. Do you think both of their prices will stay the same for a good amount of time or is one of them bound to skyrocket sometime soon?

Ya get scouter vegeta first anyway he did come out first so if anything he will go up in price first also lol

Guys I'm looking to add another to my collection. Eventually I want to have both normal Vegeta and Frieza but I can only grab one at the moment. Do you think both of their prices will stay the same for a good amount of time or is one of them bound to skyrocket sometime soon?

Go with Vegeta... Im Ordering him Friday hopefully

Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Where's the best place to grab him?

Well I said a page or so back that toyarena had him on ebay for a decent price, its also the first place to get him back in stock so thats could be your best bet.

Toyarena has Vegeta also on Amazon.

Thanks! Just checked and Amazon.com LLC has got him as well! Yes! Grabbed him for $47.99 with my free 2-day shipping. I'm happy to save a few dollars over BBTS, plus I'll have him by the end of the week instead of having him sit in my POL for a month or so.

Well, I feel really, really stupid now. I paid $85 shipped for Piccolo last week, and now I have a Piccolo that doesn't match my SDCC Gohan and there's a better Piccolo coming out for less money next month.

Now that there's a better Piccolo coming, is it even worth trying to sell my unopened original? Is anyone even going to want him?

Back